NOVA JUNE 11th (big meet up)

Strider77

Zero's Secretary
They have been pumping them out at such an alarming rate I haven't really invested myself in one game either. It's almost difficult to do so due to there frequent releases this year. Akai Katana has managed to grab me though and DFK Black Label also.

SSS

neo retired
Found the scans I had of the english language version Daraku move/instruction stickers. I'll print em out. Those squiggles you were wondering for some of Harry's moveset was "within throwing distance".

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Found the scans I had of the english language version Daraku move/instruction stickers. I'll print em out. Those squiggles you were wondering for some of Harry's moveset was "within throwing distance".

oh i figured only jeff could do them (family resemblence to harry and all)

See you guys tomorrow, call me or pm me if you need any info beforehand. Come whenever, I should be ready by noon.

There's still a Q25 and a chopped naomi for sale (chopped naomi has hotd2 and a bunch of other goodies)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
outside of jena, I think they're all free and invited. did you get ahold of lonesage?

When I wrote that I was thinking more like Bobby and Matt (I think that was the black dude that I went on beer runs with). Not trying to call LoneSage. If he's meant to be there, he'll show up regardless.

Strider77

Zero's Secretary
Majors is out and I had debated driving myself but I should save my cash right now. So it looks like I'm out also :-(

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
jeffkun, greenmachine, and samsho are here. Yzrider on the way. Call me if you need directions.

Giant sam sho III machine going.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Today was awesome. Not because my Kagami was unstoppable in Last Blade 2, but because there was so much good competition in SSIII and SSII. Fuck man. Shit like this makes me forget it's 2011.

SSS

neo retired
Some intense SS3 matches. Surprised I had good results using umbrella kid. Highlight has to be the 10 minute amakusa death animation.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Good times and good matches! I wish we had the Amakusa death on video.

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
Had a great time as always. Good matches and I got to leave with a Q25 in tow.

Some intense SS3 matches. Surprised I had good results using umbrella kid. Highlight has to be the 10 minute amakusa death animation.

What exactly happened during Amakusa's 10-minute death sequence? I know that same day I finished off Shizumaru with one of Nakoruru's special attacks in mid-air which sliced his body in half and took roughly a minute or less before his severed body finally hit the ground.

Lite

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I felt like utter crap and thought I was going to pass out yesterday. Regardless, I still had fun and got to play a decent amount of games. The highlights for me were credit-feeding through Sailor Moon and being annoying in Samurai Shodown III.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
SSIII was a lot of fun. Hopefully next time I'll have a chance to practice beforehand. I was seriously rusty.

How were things later in the night? I want to see some blackmail pics.

iammike

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
been out of the scene too long... just missed this :( glad to see the nova gatherings are still going strong!

TheGreenMachine

Geese's Thug
Good times and good matches! I wish we had the Amakusa death on video.

So do I.

But I did actually get to record some other matches. I'll post those and photos to my flickr site tonight. Got in too late last night because Logan was delaying flights.

SSS

neo retired
What exactly happened during Amakusa's 10-minute death sequence? I know that same day I finished off Shizumaru with one of Nakoruru's special attacks in mid-air which sliced his body in half and took roughly a minute or less before his severed body finally hit the ground.

Amakusa migrated from right to left of screen pixel by pixel very slowly. Until reaching end of screen, followed by spurt of blood and fell over.

TheGreenMachine

Geese's Thug