NOVA JUNE 11th (big meet up)

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
In my defense that picture was taken fairly late, and I had gotten shit all for sleep the previous two days. :)

SSS

neo retired
Funny photos. Well me and all the arcade crap made it across the continental divide and to the west coast. Everything survived the trip and is now tucked safely away in storage.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Funny photos. Well me and all the arcade crap made it across the continental divide and to the west coast. Everything survived the trip and is now tucked safely away in storage.

Good to hear your trip went OK. Hopefully we can gather at Rob's the next time you are in town.

Lite

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I say we just have the next big meetup on the west coast.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
Damn clutch...bye-bye $800.

Seems like good times had by all. Sad I missed it. I'll have to make do next weekend for my annual 4th party.

Lite

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I was hoping to get one of those Capcom candies to start my CPS2 collection, but I ended up having to spend money on car repairs. Hopefully an opportunity will open up next paycheck.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
bump

gimme a reason to visit DC again

besides that kick ass new MLK monument

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
bump

gimme a reason to visit DC again

besides that kick ass new MLK monument

You are LTTP unfortunately. Rob sold his cabs and games so the gatherings of the past are no more...:crying:

SSS

neo retired
That sucks, wish him all the best. Thanks for all the legendary get togethers Rob.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
I think Rob is done with the arcade scene for a while. I think he wants to concentrate on school for now.

yzrider926

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I think he is keeping one mvu-4, but I could be wrong. I talked to him a few days ago and it sounds like he might still do some smaller ones but I guess nothing like the last few big ones.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
just really want to focus on school. We got a new room mate coming in, and I really can't deal with the cabs. I plan on moving soon as well. God knows I can get cabs again, just wanted to get these out while it wasn't winter. I still have the one mvu-4 for now. Definitely still doing beer pong and bbq days.