Official A/V Thread

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
in the video ol'man put's up the spec sheet...it states MDF, did you even watch the video you posted?
Yes, I've watched it. I meant the Klipschorn, which is a different speaker to the Jubilee featured in the video. The brand is Klipsch.

Last edited:

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
The Sound Burger re-release is available today. I got a yellow one. A few of the first run limited editions are also available again, but those are only in red.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
hifi.jpg

No changes, no surprises.

I dont have pricey cables, I run blue jeans cables, basic bitch american made simple cheap tough. A wise investment unlike your fisher price my first turntable.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
:kekeke: Special kind of psychotic to be concerned about my $200 (which I've already more than made back working a half day today). Go sit in your hi-fi chair.

No dipshit, Im pointing out you are every bit of the spaz and goob shit you are making fun of, I know it can be hard to see when your head is so far up your ass.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
No dipshit, Im pointing out you are every bit of the spaz and goob shit you are making fun of, I know it can be hard to see when your head is so far up your ass.
I'm not making fun of it. I'm comparing oranges to oranges: It's all a stupid waste of money.

Or are you back on the "my stupid items are better than your stupid items" bullshit?

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Real talk from a true playa: my preamp is plugged into my phono with a set of generic component cables. 3 colors just dangling in the wind. I had a 30 dollar set of 2 foot hifi stereo cables braided cord blah blah gold plugs between the two systems and the shit developed a short on one channel in less than 5 years.
Be me.
Component cables blowin in the wind soundin sweet. Just blowin 😂

Max Ive got a box full of amazon mediabridge budget hifi cables ive upgraded from, at least a few hundred dollars worth. Like everything needed for a big hifi. Been wondering what to do with them, if you want to pm me your shipping info I will send em your way. They served me fine a few years until I got into vacuum tube gear, thats when I could hear the difference between blue jean speaker cables and the mediabridge and swapped everything over.

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Max Ive got a box full of amazon mediabridge budget hifi cables ive upgraded from, at least a few hundred dollars worth. Like everything needed for a big hifi. Been wondering what to do with them, if you want to pm me your shipping info I will send em your way. They served me fine a few years until I got into vacuum tube gear, thats when I could hear the difference between blue jean speaker cables and the mediabridge and swapped everything over.
That sounds awesome dude, im sure i can use some and then what i cant use i can pass along to friends. PM incoming! :buttduck:

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Does anyone have any good suggestions on portable Bluetooth speakers? I’m looking for something decent size, not a little one. I saw some JBL party boxes, the 110 and the 310 and the equivalent sony xp500 and xp700. Or would i be better off running a second zone off of one of my receivers and getting a pair of decent outdoor speakers? I just want to crank some music out by the pool mostly, and possibly aggravate my neighbors. Being portable isn’t a necessity.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Does anyone have any good suggestions on portable Bluetooth speakers? I’m looking for something decent size, not a little one. I saw some JBL party boxes, the 110 and the 310 and the equivalent sony xp500 and xp700. Or would i be better off running a second zone off of one of my receivers and getting a pair of decent outdoor speakers? I just want to crank some music out by the pool mostly, and possibly aggravate my neighbors. Being portable isn’t a necessity.
This thing is about the length of a cinderblock and absolutely kicks ass. Highly highly recommend.
Alpatronix Bluetooth Speaker 60W (80W Max), IPX6 Waterproof, Portable, Wireless, 8000mAh Power Bank, Handsfree, Shockproof, TWS, DSP, Stereo, Subwoofer, TF Card, NFC, AX500, Indoor & Outdoor – Black https://a.co/d/9Uvy67G

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Recently bought a used pair of these:

Switched from a Logitech Z906 to the Raumfeld Stereo M as PC Speakers. Huge upgrade, finally I can listen to music on my desk. Hooked up via cinch and that's probably the only downside. Worth checking out if they are available in the US. They have everything you want and sound great.

Successor:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Recently bought a used pair of these:

Switched from a Logitech Z906 to the Raumfeld Stereo M as PC Speakers. Huge upgrade, finally I can listen to music on my desk. Hooked up via cinch and that's probably the only downside. Worth checking out if they are available in the US. They have everything you want and sound great.

Successor:
Damn, those look nice!