Oh, didn't see this forum!

Neist

n00b
Maybe I should introduce myself since I've been signed up since May. ;)

There's really not too much to say about me. I have been members at various other gaming websites out there and recently finally made an account here. I'm seriously looking into getting a candy cabinet soon (possibly in the next group order), so hopefully the experienced folks here can help me out and whatnot if I have any random questions about game recommendations and the like. :) I really know little to nothing about Neo Geo systems (be it AES or MVS), but the easy availability and accessibility of most of the MVS carts will probably be a go-to arcade system when I do finally get my cabinet.

My gaming tastes vary quite widely. I suppose you could call me an enthusiast of shmups, though my tastes run the gamut. I'm also a rather decent fan of handheld gaming. My Nintendo DS collection is quite huge at the moment (I think it lingers around 150 games currently).

I also probably spend way too much time keeping up with the current gaming industry. The problem with most types of information is that you tend to want to keep ingesting it once you start. I'm to a point where I have to spend several hours a day clearing out my RSS feeds to keep up with the current news. I should probably cut back and relax a bit. Hopefully my future arcade enthusiasm can help with that a bit. :)

I look forward to future discussions!

-Jonathon

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Welcome dude. Make sure you grow a thick skin here.

Neist

n00b
Welcome dude. Make sure you grow a thick skin here.

Thanks! And I'm already aware of the site's reputation concerning the forums. If I didn't have fairly thick skin I wouldn't have came at all.

Though I may have to watch out for it more than most. I think my sunny disposition may get under some people's skin. ;) It's just the way I am.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Haha, sounds like you'll fit right in dude. Don't worry about it. Have fun.

the.bet

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
Welcome

Glad to have you, you found the best Neo Geo resource on the planet.

Be careful of "Boardtracker", he is out to get all of us.;) and should not be trusted.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Welcome to teh Drama:buttrock:

Play nice now:mr_t:

There are a lot of people willing to lend you their knowledge here!