Okay for real, can my name be changed back?

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
No, you must not pass this chalice. Accept your fate. Embrace the :spock:!

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I will gladly take either one of your names for the fuck of it.

You guys have potential.. don't waste it.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
We will as soon as we have caught that meatfly Zeljko Aksentijevic from New Zealand, hang on.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
No, you must not pass this chalice. Accept your fate. Embrace the :spock:!

Maybe it's time for you to ban people on "special" requests. I'll get some rare games for you if you ban Laurent Klein, deal?

Wait, that doesn't work, this dude ripped people off actually, he wasn't the one who got scammed and never got his money, no, that was HPMAN.

How about you ban everyone complaining about scammers in the feedback forums then? That would be more appropriate for you. I'll send you a bunch of spine cards and some truly awesome handmade puzzle games. How's that sounds? :tickled:

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
We will as soon as we have caught that meatfly Zeljko Aksentijevic from New Zealand, hang on.

The noobs all think it's me.

I've had a few angry PMs.

aria

Former Moderator
When you log in do you have to type in the new name or your old one? Just curious.

It took me 15 minutes to log-in the first time after this happened, so it's the new name. Copy/paste is your friend in these situations.

20 Year Member
I have had pending market transactions that have been disrupted because I am having to prove that I am not the guy whose name is posted a the top of the forum.

I have enjoyed playing along, but I am unable to buy or sell here.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Well, if the guy is not bright enough to get the joke then don't sell anything to him, you know what happens when you sell your stuff to morrons so this whole thing might be a good filter for you, just my 2 cents :tickled:

20 Year Member
┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ);3387801 said:
Well, if the guy is not bright enough to get the joke then don't sell anything to him, you know what happens when you sell your stuff to morrons so this whole thing might be a good filler for you, just my 2 cents :tickled:

It's not nice to talk about BlueBMW this way...

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Man, he just have to click on your feedbacks to know that it's you. It takes 15 seconds.

20 Year Member
Well, I needed his address to ship the games he bought from me.

Good thing he had my number, because he sent it to me via text message because he thought I was the "hacker"

Some people don't spend enough time here to understand the jokes.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
I have had pending market transactions that have been disrupted because I am having to prove that I am not the guy whose name is posted a the top of the forum.

I have enjoyed playing along, but I am unable to buy or sell here.

Hey don't worry man. I'll use my newly acquired name to help you garner favor with buyers and sellers.

:buttrock:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
remember when we were changing names all the time?

certain members really hated that. They were so pissy over it. I have no idea why it rubbed them so wrong.

Tacitus

Staff member
Well, I needed his address to ship the games he bought from me.

Good thing he had my number, because he sent it to me via text message because he thought I was the "hacker"

Some people don't spend enough time here to understand the jokes.

I actually give him huge credit for verifying the source and who he was sending money to.

The stories I could tell you....

"trust, but verify"

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i get the gag. and it was funny, but it also has caused some confusion with me here too. im over it. whenever it changes back, will be a good day.

aria

Former Moderator
┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ);3387806 said:
Man, he just have to click on your feedbacks to know that it's you. It takes 15 seconds.

I know seriously --this is a forum aimed at members who participate, not people who only want to use the market.

Those people are of lesser priority.

Tacitus

Staff member
Shut up O'Sharty. Go play your candy cab you 6-slot betraying biatch!

Seconded, you homo.

quiet, lest I suggest another name for you that isn't as pleasant as Sharty Jones.