Old Member's Check-In Thread.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
More alt accounts than active members. :timid:
You weren't even around when the guy you accused of being a fake account was active you fucking halfwit.

@CORY @Takumaji

The Average Schmoe account is Average Joe from back in the day. Not a fake account.

His old login didn't work and he wasn't able to reset anything so he just made a new account.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
You weren't even around when the guy you accused of being a fake account was active you fucking halfwit.

@CORY @Takumaji

The Average Schmoe account is Average Joe from back in the day. Not a fake account.

His old login didn't work and he wasn't able to reset anything so he just made a new account.
Can you PM me his email address? He created another account back in August (not the shmoe one, a third one). I can give him access to his OG account. I just need to make sure it's him.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Can you PM me his email address? He created another account back in August (not the shmoe one, a third one). I can give him access to his OG account. I just need to make sure it's him.
I'll see if he even wants to bother, he just wanted to check in and see who was still around. Not really start posting again. If he does I'll PM you.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Mmmmm, sweet release

Nah but really though, you and me had some good old times here. I'm glad you moved on though. That means you found your peace. Proud of you lil homie

Mmmmm, sweet release

Nah but really though, you and me had some good old times here. I'm glad you moved on though. That means you found your peace. Proud of you lil homie
I'm married with two cats now.

Still into all the same shit I was when I posted here; so not much has changed there.

Just got off all social media/forums for a long while and felt it was for the best at the time. I talk to terry.330 a lot and he told me what was going on here so I thought I'd poke my head in.