Old Member's Check-In Thread.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Am I allowed to post in this thread? I'm 36...that's kind of old.

mookystains

Chairman Kaga sez, "Dakis-san's the one who's goin
HI! I thought id make my twice a year stop here. I might of done this last year, I cant remember.
I joined this website when I was 15 years old and in High School....i'm turning 30 in February...thats insane to wrap my head around.
I have long since sold my Neo-geo, I play ps4 between touring these days, that being said...Im a professional musician now. I play drums for a band called Thee Oh Sees. Im sure theres a few people on this website who are fans.

Anyways, hope everyone is well. I cant believe this website is still going.

Dion put me in a headlock when I was 17 BTW

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
I'm 32 now. When I first found this place I couldn't even legally drink yet. I tend to not post much these days because I go long periods without checking the forum, but every time I come back I am pleased that not much has changed here :)

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
HI! I thought id make my twice a year stop here. I might of done this last year, I cant remember.
I joined this website when I was 15 years old and in High School....i'm turning 30 in February...thats insane to wrap my head around.
I have long since sold my Neo-geo, I play ps4 between touring these days, that being said...Im a professional musician now. I play drums for a band called Thee Oh Sees. Im sure theres a few people on this website who are fans.

moooooooooooooookystains

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Wow, haven't visited here for a while, nice to see some old faces ( usernames? haha ).

chainsawyak

Raiden's Valet
Hi everybody. How's life?

I think I need a new AC Adapter for my home cart system, and I also think I want to get it modded. Do people even do that anymore?

chainsawyak

Raiden's Valet
Sweet! Can you point me in the direction of trustworthy people who do it, and about how much it might run me?

It's crazy to think that I was in my senior year of high school when I made this account. Holy shit. Anyways, in case anybody is curious what I'm up to, I now own a punk/metal bar/music venue in downtown Baltimore called The Sidebar. It's right behind City Hall. Life is pretty crazy and pretty awesome for me these days.

Just hooked up my Neo in my new place, new as in I moved in like 4 months ago, haha. It's such a blast to go back and play these games. Speed Mode Setsuna is still ingrained in my DNA.

It's great to see this place hasn't changed one bit.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Dude holy shit you own the sidebar? All the good punk shit comes to your place! Now I gotta make a trip out to a show And to meet another fellow neo bro!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
For modding hit up Xian Xi, he is the master.

chainsawyak

Raiden's Valet
Dude holy shit you own the sidebar? All the good punk shit comes to your place! Now I gotta make a trip out to a show And to meet another fellow neo bro!

Yeah man! We won a bunch of awards in the Best Of issue this year, and I was just on the cover of City Paper two weeks ago. Haha, like I said life has been a little crazy lately. Definitely come out to a show some time soon, I always love meeting people from here. This month is a little slow, but there's always cool stuff around the corner.

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Hey guys ..you ok?..i'm happy to be back, even had to treat myself in my return at the o'l Neostore..:D
I miss the old days.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

I still think you should have told your parents about that when it happened. Assaulting a minor was something dion shouldn't have gotten away with.