Old Member's Check-In Thread.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
UK meet anyone?
I’d be interested in showing up to a UK meet. I was there this past Christmas to deposit money in my bank account there, and I got to meet Lee Gray. I plan on returning this summer to make another deposit to my bank account there. I’m in Paris right now where I live as I own an appartment here, but I’m American and have a condo in LA in the US. Anyway I’d love to show up to one of these if you’ll have them when I’m there and I can meet some of the UK members. I hosted the first MN gathering back in 2001, and I’ve been to some of the SOCAL meets. It would be nice to show up to a meet here across the pond.

Last edited:

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
I was there this past Christmas to deposit money in my bank account there (...) I plan on returning this summer to make another deposit to my bank account there. I’m in Paris right now where I live as I own an appartment here

By the way, I love the excessive use of adverbs there.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Just $10k in a suitcase at a time yeah?

LOL, it’s not even that much really. It’s just that that bank account doesn’t get much activity and we just want to deposit again after a certain time has elapsed to have some activity on it and they’ll know it’s still active. I have an account here in Paris and another in the US which has quite a substantial bit of savings in it. But we still want to keep our bank account in the UK onen as a third option and a third currency account on top of our fourth account in the Philippines where we also have the equivalent of a few thousand dollars in Philippine Pesos.

Last edited:

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
holy crap, this thing is still active?

Even more surprising, my account is still here??

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
LOL, it’s not even that much really. It’s just that that bank account doesn’t get much activity and we just want to deposit again after a certain time has elapsed to have some activity on it and they’ll know it’s still active. I have an account here in Paris and another in the US which has quite a substantial bit of savings in it. But we still want to keep our bank account in the UK onen as a third option and a third currency account on top of our fourth account in the Philippines where we also have the equivalent of a few thousand dollars in Philippine Pesos.

We are all very impressed by your international bank account lifestyle.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

You will always be in my heart... and the forums...

We don't delete accounts due to the last fubar when we did it...

xROTx

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
it's been 4 years, gives us a life update.

Basically I was freed of the liquor prison about a year after I graduated culinary school and am currently doing chocolate things in central Texas. And that's about it.

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member

Accounts don't die; they just get merged into someone else.

Edit: Man, and I still haven't gotten my 10 Years tag. That's cold.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
It's been a while for me now. Not sure if I'm considered old enough.