Old Member's Check-In Thread.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
When was I unbanned?

Will I regret this?

Probably.
Summer of last year, courtesy of Wasabi. You and Dinkins(among misc. others) were all restored with little fanfare on the same day. I made a point of specifically mentioning your account in chatter w/ him as being collateral damage of the Rotphungte Regime.

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
Summer of last year, courtesy of Wasabi. You and Dinkins(among misc. others) were all restored with little fanfare on the same day. I made a point of specifically mentioning your account in chatter w/ him as being collateral damage of the Rotphungte Regime.
Thanks man, appreciate it (y)

I mean I was always annoying on multiple levels, but never ban-worthy imo.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I decided to come back and see what’s new in the forums. Plan on contributing more now that I will be getting back into video games. How does one acquire the 20 year member badge?

Thank you!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I decided to come back and see what’s new in the forums. Plan on contributing more now that I will be getting back into video games. How does one acquire the 20 year member badge?

Thank you!
One members who’ve banged Roker’s mom…

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Still the same in here I see…Hope Roker’s mom can hang tight for 3 years and I’ll be ready for my 20.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Still the same in here I see…Hope Roker’s mom can hang tight for 3 years and I’ll be ready for my 20.
There is nothing tight about Roker's mom...
sometimes we play "dentist" where I check all her cavities...

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
damn, now I feel old. 20 years later and still did not finish any neo games.....nothing changed actually and I like it :D

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
To think I was 30 when I joined this group, Now I'm 51.

Remarried my wife, 3 kids and all living in Cornwall, Ontario in our new house.

No longer have my console collection but still play nonetheless and finally have my man-cave with all my toys.

Glad so many oldtimers are here.

Brandon St Randy

I was Daigo before that other one, ,
I was forum member formally known as Daigo until people started pestering me thinking I was the Street Fighter Daigo. Bobak was kind enough to change my name sometime in 2010. Wow, it's been 22 years since I joined. I was 19 then. I still have the same neo aes collection too.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I was forum member formally known as Daigo until people started pestering me thinking I was the Street Fighter Daigo. Bobak was kind enough to change my name sometime in 2010. Wow, it's been 22 years since I joined. I was 19 then. I still have the same neo aes collection too.
What do you do nowadays?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It’s been a world of change for me and a new life since I last was active on these forums.
Man, you haven't posted regularly in like 10 years. Crazy. What have you been up to for the past decade?

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Was seeing who’s still around.

It’s been a world of change for me and a new life since I last was active on these forums.

Hope everyone has been well.
Some of us would like to move on but the Neo-Geo is like a powerful drug...we cannot escape it.

Very happy to hear from you again :buttrock:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Man, you haven't posted regularly in like 10 years. Crazy. What have you been up to for the past decade?
Hmmm, no more Atlanta. In Portland now. Went back to school and became a mental health counselor. Mostly work with lgbt youth and some addiction. I’ve long done transitioned over to a regular nerdy gal.

One thing about Portland I love is the nice retro gaming scene. Even 3rd Strike Tournaments at one retro arcade.

I fell outta gaming for awhile during a tricky personal time. Gotten hardcore into 40k and boardgames like Arkham Horror. I still retro game a lot and lately really loving Albion. I think it’s great.