Omega Neo Geo MVS in new condition!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
My bad, lets go with...

Holy unclear-and-misleading-descriptions batman!

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was offered $200 and AGAIN, all the innards are original AES except for the NGX shell. The post described was not about the same stick I sold today.

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Love the fact that you are quick to pass judgement based on empirical observations. :)

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Love all the hate comments. Keep them coming! Making my day :)

now that I think about it.. because the buttons were modded, wouldn't the only original thing in there be the cable, the start/select buttons and the stick? Did you end up leaving the NGX stick in there or replacing with the AES stick?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
yeah you are bad for people who want to save the scene. how dare you sell something that someone bought!
you are probably just using a fake buyer. and the value of your stuff as determined by you has been defined and you are refusing to adjust your price accordingly to the sale of included items. I am jeoulous and you make me sad. I wish I made money. your alike a chicken stealer taking eggs! noowwon will sell to you for a good price now you are doomed!

Noob you have to understand that all the other x shells with old parts in them will cost so much now!

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
yeah you are bad for people who want to save the scene. how dare you sell something that someone bought!
you are probably just using a fake buyer. and the value of your stuff as determined by you has been defined and you are refusing to adjust your price accordingly to the sale of included items. I am jeoulous and you make me sad. I wish I made money. your alike a chicken stealer taking eggs! noowwon will sell to you for a good price now you are doomed!

Noob you have to understand that all the other x shells with old parts in them will cost so much now!

I have no idea what you just said, but I have to disagree - particularly because I don't understand your logic.

Last edited:

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
now that I think about it.. because the buttons were modded, wouldn't the only original thing in there be the cable, the start/select buttons and the stick? Did you end up leaving the NGX stick in there or replacing with the AES stick?

No, that mod you are referring to was another one I did. This one has ALL the original AES stock parts (buttons, start, select PCB, Buttons PCB, Semitsu Stick, etc). Again, the only thing that is not stock is the outer shell which I use from a $50 NGX joystick. That's it! Look at the pictures I just posted. Thanks for commenting!

Last edited:

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I have no idea what you just said but, I have to disagree - particularly because I don't understand your logic.

There is no logic. He is making a joke.

FYI, you seem to be getting some pushback with the way you are conducting your sales thread.

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There is no logic. He is making a joke.

FYI, you seem to be getting some pushback with the way you are conducting your sales thread.

I agree, all because a misunderstanding with a forum member who couldn't wait for me to reply back to him and made a huge ordeal about it. I PM'ed him and apologized and explained to him that I overlooked his email but was more than happy to send pictures of anything he wanted to see. He chose to "massaged the truth" about what happened and slandered me here. I am just simply trying to make a sale. No one is getting scammed or ripped off here. Thanks for commenting!

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
that does not match the picture you were showing. you have proven nothing.
I have a better idea for you (since you are one of those incredulous characters): come visit Georgia, stop by my house and take a look at it for yourself. Leap of faith my friend - same thing I am doing with you. In other words, I take it on a leap of faith that you are who you say you are because I have no proof to say otherwise. Burden of proof rests with the accuser (you) not the defender (yours truly). I have shown pictures of the stick in good faith to show you and everyone else but when you got SLAMMED in the face with proof then your answer is "that does not match the picture you were showing. you have proven nothing." Could you please enlighten us all here with your forensic skills and tell us how do these pictures do not match what I was showing? Please, I am dying to hear it...

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I agree, all because a misunderstanding with a forum member who couldn't wait for me to reply back to him and made a huge ordeal about it. I PM'ed him and apologized and explained to him that I overlooked his email but was more than happy to send pictures of anything he wanted to see. He chose to "massaged the truth" about what happened and slandered me here. I am just simply trying to make a sale. No one is getting scammed or ripped off here. Thanks for commenting!

Dude, I am going to give you some unsolicited advice. Who am I to give you advice? Some asshole who has no basis for giving advice, thats who.

It might be a good idea if you were more straightforward about what you are selling. Even now, it is not clear. How many joysticks have been involved in this thread? Does the CMVS still come with a joystick? Is the cart that comes with it a 100-in-1 or a 161-in-1 or both? Have you modified your asking price?

Your thread is not self-consistent, so people are gonna give you shit. You should probably try having a bit of a sense of humor, apologize, and clarify what is still for sale and how much you want for it.

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dude, I am going to give you some unsolicited advice. Who am I to give you advice? Some asshole who has no basis for giving advice, thats who.

It might be a good idea if you were more straightforward about what you are selling. Even now, it is not clear. How many joysticks have been involved in this thread? Does the CMVS still come with a joystick? Is the cart that comes with it a 100-in-1 or a 161-in-1 or both? Have you modified your asking price?

Your thread is not self-consistent, so people are gonna give you shit. You should probably try having a bit of a sense of humor, apologize, and clarify what is still for sale and how much you want for it.

"Neo Geo AES Joystick with Princess Mod SOLD for an offer I couldn't resist. Everything else still up for grabs!"

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0

but, he said he switched the cable so thats not even original! there is the board for the buttons though. I saw it in a picture! I thought I remembered there being something in there from when I did my buttons but wasn't sure.
I wouldn't buy the one you 'Say' that you sold because I don't want it. And whoever bought it will have less money now because of all this!

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
"Neo Geo AES Joystick with Princess Mod SOLD for an offer I couldn't resist. Everything else still up for grabs!"

this has been established.

What HASNT been established is why you believe it's worth just as much as the AES stick, or WHY you haven't posted pics of the "Guts". You posted guts of one that wasn't "princess" modded.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
34   0   0

Dude, you didn't answer my questions. I am not buying your thing, just pointing out some apparent inconsistencies.

Your original post states a 100 in 1 cart. The picture with the printed label says 161 in 1. Which is it??

Does a stick still come with the CMVS? There seem to be two sticks discussed in this thread.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
but, he said he switched the cable so thats not even original! there is the board for the buttons though. I saw it in a picture! I thought I remembered there being something in there from when I did my buttons but wasn't sure.
I wouldn't buy the one you 'Say' that you sold because I don't want it. And whoever bought it will have less money now because of all this!

I feel the IQ being sucked out of my skull after reading that.