Omega Neo Geo MVS in new condition!

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dude, I am going to give you some unsolicited advice. Who am I to give you advice? Some asshole who has no basis for giving advice, thats who.

It might be a good idea if you were more straightforward about what you are selling. Even now, it is not clear. How many joysticks have been involved in this thread? Does the CMVS still come with a joystick? Is the cart that comes with it a 100-in-1 or a 161-in-1 or both? Have you modified your asking price?

Your thread is not self-consistent, so people are gonna give you shit. You should probably try having a bit of a sense of humor, apologize, and clarify what is still for sale and how much you want for it.

Thanks for the advice, by the way. I do appreciate it. I have nothing to apologize for except to the member who PM'ed me 2 days ago and couldn't get back to him sooner with the pics he wanted. I already apologized to him. To everyone else this is what's currently for sale:

Neo Geo CMVS Omega System in new cosmetic and working condition.
Omega Composite Cable
Omega Component Cable
Omega SCART Cable
100+ MVS cartridge in shock box with artwork
Bundle for $399

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dude, you didn't answer my questions. I am not buying your thing, just pointing out some apparent inconsistencies.

Your original post states a 100 in 1 cart. The picture with the printed label says 161 in 1. Which is it??

Does a stick still come with the CMVS? There seem to be two sticks discussed in this thread.

Technically you are right in that the label reads 161 games out of which (technically) 100 are games and the rest are hacks/mods of the same games. Total listed in the game menu upon starting it is 161 games.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
"Neo Geo AES Joystick with Princess Mod SOLD for an offer I couldn't resist. Everything else still up for grabs!"

yeah you edited that in at like seven o'clock though !
the time for complaining is well after that!
you say an offer you could pass up . well apparently you should have!

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SOLD. Thanks everybody for the good fun. I feel invigorated by all the good back and forth with people. Thanks again to all who commented here!

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Technically you are right in that the label reads 161 games out of which (technically) 100 are games and the rest are hacks/mods of the same games. Total listed in the game menu upon starting it is 161 games.

OK, but a 100-in-1 multicart does exist. So if it is a 161-in-1 then say that. Be explicit- not implicit- in your thread.

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Maybe not. But sometimes it is better to get out in front of something and apologize even if you really don't feel you need to.

I feel offended. Maybe you should apologize to me..... I wouldn't expect you to apologize because other than advice you have done nothing wrong. I will apologize, and I'm not afraid to do so, to anyone who deserves an apology because of something I did nor just for the sake of saying "I'm sorry". You are a great guy for taking the time to offer some good advise - honest!

Last edited:

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I feel offended. Maybe you should apologize to me..... I wouldn't expect you to apologize because other than advice you have done nothing wrong. I will apologize, and I'm not afraid to do so, to anyone who deserves an apology because of something I did nor just for the sake of saying "I'm sorry". You are a great guy for taking the time to offer some good advise - honest!

I apologize to the people of neo hyphen geo dot com, and I apologize to the members of the moderating stuff. I am embarrassed and humiliated by the conduct of some of the people on my team- those idiots. There is no doubt in my mind that the conduct that they exhibited is completely unacceptable and showed a lack of respect for their appropriate role of gamers and for the games that we're trusted to play.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I have a better idea for you (since you are one of those incredulous characters): come visit Georgia, stop by my house and take a look at it for yourself. Leap of faith my friend - same thing I am doing with you. In other words, I take it on a leap of faith that you are who you say you are because I have no proof to say otherwise. Burden of proof rests with the accuser (you) not the defender (yours truly). I have shown pictures of the stick in good faith to show you and everyone else but when you got SLAMMED in the face with proof then your answer is "that does not match the picture you were showing. you have proven nothing." Could you please enlighten us all here with your forensic skills and tell us how do these pictures do not match what I was showing? Please, I am dying to hear it...

they dont match.

if you cant tell the difference there is clearly different problems here.

the other issue here is while the burden of proof may lie with the accuser in a court of law, this is not a court of law. you are not an established seller here. hence- the burden of proof lies with you.

Last edited:

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Oops, sorry, I could have sworn you stated the opposite. I apologize for not reading carefully and replying in a rush. Will you please accept my apologies?

Thanks!

Nobody is sorrier than I am that you did not read my post(s) or conduct your sales thread with the necessary care. Please accept my deepest articulation of disappointment due to this unfortunate occurrence.

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
they dont match.

if you cant tell the difference there is clearly different problems here.

the other issue here is while the burden of proof may lie with the accuser in a court of law, this is not a court of law. you are not an established seller here. hence- the burden of proof lies with you.

You have to be trolling for real. That is the ONE AND ONLY stick I sold. The stick in those pictures (the ones from yesterday and the ones from today) sow they are the same stick - again, just different pictures. The only difference is that in one picture, the stick is lit and in the other ones it is not. Again, you are yet to prove they are not the same, with evidence that is. Let me ask you, what is it that makes you think otherwise (objectively). Come one, prove everyone you are right and that I am wrong if you are so certain.

By the way, burden of proof is a well established practice that goes beyond a court of law. For instance, your logic is a fallacy in itself. Let me explain...You claim that they are not the same pictures (but offer no evidence as to why they are not the same pictures and do not offer proof to support your claim) and so, because no one can prove your statement is wrong, your claim is therefore a valid one. That's a fallacious statement. I went as far as disassembling the controller and sending pictures for everyone to see here and demonstrate that they are original AES stock parts as I stated. It seems you can't accept the evidence at hand and that sir, that is solely your problem, not mine. If for every time I bought something I would apply your logic, I would definitely not buy anything at all. Do you even shop online? How do you know the item you see in an online store is the item you will receive? How do you know? My guess is, you buy online just like everyone else does, and you take a leap of faith and trust that you will get the product that you order. No more no less. Can you imagine if I, for example, accuse you of being a dishonest seller and don't support my claim with any proof and then slander you everywhere and then say, "well it is up to you to prove to everyone otherwise". Yeah, that would be horrible and would make me look like an ass. Wouldn't do it to anyone unless I have proof of it, and even then, I would probably refrain from doing so because I simply don't have all the facts to be able to make that sort of claim.

Good day sir.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Where are the pics of the cracked ASCII Stick II Turbo (AS-5599-MX) / Sigma 2200-TB stick? :keke:

Last edited:

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nobody is sorrier than I am that you did not read my post(s) or conduct your sales thread with the necessary care. Please accept my deepest articulation of disappointment due to this unfortunate occurrence.

Apologies accepted and hope you have accepted mine. I will make sure to look into selling policies more closely the next time around and possibly consult with you if that is OK, of course.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
You have to be trolling for real. That is the ONE AND ONLY stick I sold. The stick in those pictures (the ones from yesterday and the ones from today) sow they are the same stick - again, just different pictures. The only difference is that in one picture, the stick is lit and in the other ones it is not. Again, you are yet to prove they are not the same, with evidence that is. Let me ask you, what is it that makes you think otherwise (objectively). Come one, prove everyone you are right and that I am wrong if you are so certain.

By the way, burden of proof is a well established practice that goes beyond a court of law. For instance, your logic is a fallacy in itself. Let me explain...You claim that they are not the same pictures (but offer no evidence as to why they are not the same pictures and do not offer proof to support your claim) and so, because no one can prove your statement is wrong, your claim is therefore a valid one. That's a fallacious statement. I went as far as disassembling the controller and sending pictures for everyone to see here and demonstrate that they are original AES stock parts as I stated. It seems you can't accept the evidence at hand and that sir, that is solely your problem, not mine. If for every time I bought something I would apply your logic, I would definitely not buy anything at all. Do you even shop online? How do you know the item you see in an online store is the item you will receive? How do you know? My guess is, you buy online just like everyone else does, and you take a leap of faith and trust that you will get the product that you order. No more no less. Can you imagine if I, for example, accuse you of being a dishonest seller and don't support my claim with any proof and then slander you everywhere and then say, "well it is up to you to prove to everyone otherwise". Yeah, that would be horrible and would make me look like an ass. Wouldn't do it to anyone unless I have proof of it, and even then, I would probably refrain from doing so because I simply don't have all the facts to be able to make that sort of claim.

Good day sir.

wow. who died and made you karou?

call me when you become an established member/trader.

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
For what it's worth: The seller here is top. I have dealt with him in the past, buying some high priced items of him, and had no probs at all. Everything was mint and expertly shipped, and he is a great person to deal/communicate with.

And no, I did not buy this particular item.... although I would have liked to :)

Edited out an unnecessary line

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
For what it's worth: The seller here is top. I have dealt with him in the past, buying some high priced items of him, and had no probs at all. Everything was mint and expertly shipped, and he is a great person to deal/communicate with.

I have made mistakes in my sales threads before as well, but hey....shit happens.

And no, I did not buy this particular item.... although I would have liked to :)

im glad you had a good experience with him. the problem is while we have all made mistakes on our threads, he feels he has not. had he just corrected himself much earlier this would have not happened. he still does not see the issues brought up.

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
im glad you had a good experience with him. the problem is while we have all made mistakes on our threads, he feels he has not. had he just corrected himself much earlier this would have not happened. he still does not see the issues brought up.

Yeah, I am not gonna get involved in that :) I just wanted to say... good night from Turkey.

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

You are the one with the issue. Learn to let go. I did make mistakes and made every attempt to correct them. I have not said I felt like I didn't make any mistakes - those are YOUR words, not mine. No answer I provided was sufficient for you because God know what your standard of satisfaction is. I feel sorry for your cats.

P.S: Still waiting for you to show proof the controller in the pictures are not one and the same. I hope your next reply deals with that since you seem so certain! Can't wait :)