One game, just one.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yeah, I guess even pirate shit occasionally climbs in value, look at Tobias’s bullshit PC Engine boots. I’m not talking about the market though, I’m just saying personally. You’re really most emotionally attached to the newest cart you have, the one that was blank when it shipped? Seems pretty cold, not to mention it avoids the question. Asking the genie for more wishes is NFG, conversation-wise.
Idk. My most recent acquisition was SW3. I like it. But Ninja Master’s, my longest held cart, is probably the one I let go of last.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Idk. My most recent acquisition was SW3. I like it. But Ninja Master’s, my longest held cart, is probably the one I let go of last.
I feel you on this bruva, Ninja Master's is my jam! :ninja:

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
It’s hard to pick just one, when a handful of them mean so much to me.

for the sake of this thread though. I’d have to pick Samurai Spirits IV.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
I'm torn between SamSho II and Neo Turf Masters.

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Samurai Shodown V Special

Has anyone also noticed there are 100 Neo Geo games on the windows store?

Alphabet

Zero's Secretary
I had a dream: where Sylvie and Mr Bojangles could gather playing Stakes Winner, licking a Vanilla ice cream scoop.
I was wrong. :crying:

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
I had a dream: where Sylvie and Mr Bojangles could gather playing Stakes Winner, licking a Vanilla ice cream scoop.
I was wrong. :crying:
Sylvie wouldnt be interested in playing Neo Geo games anyway. She just wants to see if it fits between her cheeks.