Online radio show playing Neogeo music.

C

Caris Nautilus

Ok everyone, I will be starting a monthly (Bi-Weekly if I have time) online radioshow very soon at a big anime/gaming site (Don't know WHICH site yet).

The show is going to be in Real player format, Real professional complete with Stills, Links during the show of where to buy the CD's ect.

Anyways I am going to be playing Jpop/Anime and gaming music, I already have a neo tune in the first show, A remix of the Viewpoint stage 1 BGM (Thanks to Bonuskun)

I am happy to take song requests for neo stuff from anyone here, If I don't have the song sending me an MP3 will work out fine.

I just wanted to see if I could get any response from anyone here about this, As I want this to be popular, Since It's a really high quality show.

As soon as the first show is ready to launch I'll be sure to post and let everyone know who wants to listin to it.

If anyone has feedback please post, thank's

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited November 27, 2000).]

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I have a small handful of NG soundtrack CD's I could rip; just not all at once or anything like that. The end of term is fast approaching & I'll be kept busy until then (early December).

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by Neo Bomber Man:
I have a small handful of NG soundtrack CD's I could rip; just not all at once or anything like that. The end of term is fast approaching & I'll be kept busy until then (early December).

Cool, When I get started if you ever want anything played just let me know, And then send the mp3 over. Thanks

JRock917

, ,
This is most cool... I used to DJ some in college, and have some side interests or aspirations such as yours. When you get everything up and running, please post the info on these forums. I used to know a guy who did a radio show with anime music, and it was an instant hit.

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by JRock917:
This is most cool... I used to DJ some in college, and have some side interests or aspirations such as yours. When you get everything up and running, please post the info on these forums. I used to know a guy who did a radio show with anime music, and it was an instant hit.

I'll be sure to post here and let anyone know that's intrested, The first show is already done, I just need to encode it into Real player format and get everything set up.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Hey don't forget bud, If ya need more from me. I'm around.

BonusKun

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by BonusKun:
Hey don't forget bud, If ya need more from me. I'm around.

BonusKun

Hey no prob thank's. I'll def. get back to you when I need any neo songs for the next show next month