P.T. is playable again.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Didn't run for years, even when it still was installed. Always kept the installation when I upgraded the hdd. You never know and today it works again.

You can also redownload it, if you deleted the installation.

Last edited:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I tried downloading it from my library on PS5 and it didn't allow me.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I tried that as well. Still not downloading.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
You could also try to download it here:

It was recently readded to my account. It's tied to PS+ on my German account

bmMPSiJ.png

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Thanks Hatori. I'm not sure what happened but does that mean that the full game is back on the track?

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
It's kind of strange after all this years. I wish it was but at the end I don't think so.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
You could also try to download it here:

It was recently readded to my account. It's tied to PS+ on my German account

bmMPSiJ.png
I tried this and got the same result as trying to download it from the library. I guess it somehow got unintentionally unlocked in some regions (I use a US account).

Thanks for the heads up though. I will keep trying from time to time, I guess lol

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I managed to play P.T. before I updated my PS4 Pro, what a creepy fucking experience! If they had actually made a full game like that I'm not sure I could finish it, literally had goosebumps the entire time.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Is this the most famous demo ever released? Talked about all the time. Konami should cash in and do something about it ... speaking of which, about 2 or 3 years ago I went to Vegas for the first time (I'm a late bloomer) and as I was waiting for my plane at the airport sipping on a beer I could see these letter in the distance:

KONAMI

They're really focused on slot machines these days and that's sad.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Is this the most famous demo ever released? Talked about all the time. Konami should cash in and do something about it ...

sdjeanjack.png

P.T.S.D. perhaps.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
There was no way to ever DL this off the web and copy it over to a PS4 that never DL'd it before, right? I missed out on getting it while it was available and after all the talk over the years I wouldn't mind giving it a shot

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I don't feel the need to give it a go that bad to fuck with the firmware on my Pro. Oh well

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I don't feel the need to give it a go that bad to fuck with the firmware on my Pro. Oh well
It's only a temporary hack anyway, reboot and you're back to the vanilla OS. No harm done just have to be on 9.0 or lower for the webkit exploit to work.

It's not like the PS3 where you're actually flashing the firmware with potential to brick.