So a little more follow-up to the King of Air board. I had more time tonight and tried every game real quick. Some additional feedback -
- Daioh is definitely not a 6 button setup. Only 4 buttons are recognized by the board.
- No High Score Save (not a surprise, many of these games didn't have, none of the multiboards do it...)
- The CPS2 left hand cutoff is present on this board. You can see it ever so slightly on Dimahoo. I don't think it's very bothersome though, not like it was on the horizontal PB3
- The Toaplan games seem to be the biggest offenders on volume. They are waaay louder than most of the other games.
- I didn't notice this yesterday but really picked up on it trying each and every game, but sound bite - female announcer from KoF '96 saying "READY? GO!" is played on each game launch.
- I also discovered that five of the games on the list will not launch, no matter what settings I choose. They are : Thunder Dragon, Twin Hawk, Final Star Force, Explosive Breaker and Super-X
I've got another message into the seller to see what they say about this. Honestly those aren't deal breakers in my book, there is still 45 other games here and despite all the flaws, I still think it was worth the $100.