Passover Coca Cola (or) "How I pretended to be a Jew, and bought the cola."

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
Just a reminder for anyone who likes Coca Cola, Passover Coca Cola (made with sugar, not HFCS) just hit store shelves today. I checked a few places without any success, and finally found some in one of the larger Jewish communities. Lately I haven't been drinking too much pop (yes, "pop" *middle finger*), so I figured I'd treat myself to some of this. My original intent was to purchase 12 packs, however I could only find 2 Liters. Still worth the trip. :)

Here's what you want to look for:

passover_coke_cap.jpg

passover_coke_ingredients.jpg

Last edited:

J. Max

judas,
You don't have to be Jewish to buy it...it's not like they ask to see if your penis is circumsized when you take it to the counter or something.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
You don't have to be Jewish to buy it...it's not like they ask to see if your penis is circumsized when you take it to the counter or something.

It's best to just play it safe and have your penis out when you reach the counter.

Neogeofan12

Banned

Well I don't know where to get them, but I think my friend knows.

If not, well the great Coke hunt is on! :vik:

(err, that didn't sound right)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Well I don't know where to get them, but I think my friend knows.

If not, well the great Coke hunt is on! :vik:

(err, that didn't sound right)

Apparently this is harder than the Nuka Quantum Challenge. My local virginia grocery stores don't have this. I need to go to Bethesda MD to find a place with enough Jews for this to happen.

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Yes you do, and yes they do. (which is why I'm typing this from a jail cell :()

The transaction went something like this:

Clerk: "May I see your Kosher Jew I.D. card?"

Me: "Of course, my good asswipe." *presents card*

Clerk: "Drop them drawz, son."

*sirens* :saaaadpanda:

True story.

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
I've been buying the mexican glass bottled coke for work. I think I should buy some of these to save some money. Last year I had a hard time finding any passover coke.

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
Hopefully, I can find some around here for I don't feel like traveling all the way to Boca Raton to score some Coke.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I can ship som from the netherlands iirc we have real sugared coke.
Or you can have a pic of my:eek::emb: (circumcized,not jewish or any other religion attached)

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Hopefully, I can find some around here for I don't feel like traveling all the way to Boca Raton to score some Coke.
"Whatchu need, whatchu need?" Might be somewhat difficult to stock 2 Liters in a trench coat haha. :( Have you tried Israel?

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Gefilte fish is also worth pretending to be Jewish for. I love that stuff.

No place to buy it in Tokyo though.

payment_due

Arcade Trading Room Troll? Well its about damn t
we got Mexican coke all over the place and it's not limited. Texas, yay.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
we got Mexican coke all over the place and it's not limited. Texas, yay.

Uh, perhaps you don't understand the concept of limited. Limited to only those states who border Mexico.

No Mexican Coke up in MO :(

BC_Gambit

Beni,
Just in case the phrase "mexican coke" hasn't been used enough to get this thread watched by the feds, I may as well add one more to help the cause.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
But how does it taste to a normal, HFCS bottle of Coke?

I remember seeing the one Dr. Pepper factory in Texas that still makes it with the pure cane sugar and people say they won't drink a normal Dr. Pepper again. I could care less because I never really liked Dr. Pepper.

If they have normal sugar glass bottles of Coke out there, I'd be all over them.

payment_due

Arcade Trading Room Troll? Well its about damn t
Uh, perhaps you don't understand the concept of limited. Limited to only those states who border Mexico.

No Mexican Coke up in MO :(

Well, I was able to find it in Arvada CO at a King Soopers when I lived there back in 95 so I'm not exactly sure what's going on with your state.

J. Max

judas,
Gefilte fish is also worth pretending to be Jewish for. I love that stuff.

No place to buy it in Tokyo though.

You are a sick man.

Just eat some rotten sushi with horseradish; it pretty much tastes the same.

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
But how does it taste to a normal, HFCS bottle of Coke?

I remember seeing the one Dr. Pepper factory in Texas that still makes it with the pure cane sugar and people say they won't drink a normal Dr. Pepper again. I could care less because I never really liked Dr. Pepper.

If they have normal sugar glass bottles of Coke out there, I'd be all over them.
Personally, I feel Passover Coca Cola tastes better than the regular HFCS version, but it's really a matter of opinion. Passover Coke doesn't taste quite as sweet to me as the HFCS version, and has a slightly different aftertaste. I've never had Mexican Coca Cola, but I'd imagine it's the same as (or very similar to) the Passover version.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
when did companies switch from sugar to HFCS, anyway?