PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

Robert_g

n00b
I was about to ask something similar. Does anyone know what the current lead time for purchasing one is?
I understand it's a small production team I was just wondering of a rough expected time scale.

From what I read in their Forum, 6 Weeks.
My 6 Weeeks have passed, and the status update on their Site is 4 Weeks old.
So, I don't know.

CrisUK

n00b
Anyone who ordered around March 13th, and already got a shipping Notice ?

I ordered 14th March. Nothing shipped yet.

Last time I checked, there has one been one update on shipping progress on the official forum, and that was back in the middle of April.

So I think we can assume the 6 week shipping window has slipped a bit. No particular rush here, but a little update on the current situation might put a few minds at ease.

xwred5

n00b
I assume they were off last week for labor day, I ordered 3/22, so I am right behind you :-)

FBBTJ

n00b
Hello,

Thank you so much for this great product. This is awesome !

I still have a little question : The Super SD System 3 works with the PC Engine LT, but since the CD sound is not sent back to the PC Engine, we just have the image and the "basic sound" on the console and not the CD music. Is there a solution to that or do you think you will release a version that will return the CD sound to the interface in the future ?

I doubt that this feature is not useful for the majority of PCE players, but I still ask because we are always looking for the ultimate device when we love a console.

Thank you so much, I had a great evening on my Coregrafx ;-)

Hello,

If someone of the Terraonion's team has an answer for me, I'm still interested ;-)

Thank you and good day !

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
Hello,

If someone of the Terraonion's team has an answer for me, I'm still interested ;-)

Thank you and good day !

Terraonion appear to have completely abandoned this thread.
You might have to register on their new forum.

That said... I'd bet folding money that the answer to that question will be a solid "no".

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
2upfdip.png

+1

"Also, next week we will start replacing V1 boards for V2.
I will write a detailed post next monday/tuesday about replacement boards (to give unstructions), and in 2 weeks i will write a detailed post about production /shipping for the next months and products" So ... today or tommorow will be news about the replacement boards program !

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I can't get "verified" to use the Terraonion forums for some reason. So, hopefully you guys will post here if a FW update drops or something.

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
Yeah I don't think everything is up and running properly yet.
I can't register my SSD3 serial in the downloads section either.

xwred5

n00b
Received mine today. Works great.

Hot Button Topics:
RGB: I don't see any RGB issues on V2. I am not really a connoisseur, using my OSSC with the same LPF I use on my SNES it looked good.
Audio Noise: I hear it, it just reminds me of that noise you hear when an optical drive is being accessed. IN GAME, it's been completely ignorable (for my 30 min test run). Annoying = yes. Gamebreaking = No.

Other comments:
Fit into my TG16 like a glove.
It's a tight fit for my RGC UK cable connection, but works.
Getting the SD card in and out is a PITA. I have no fingernails. I placed a credit card object nearby.

All in all, this is great.

SavagePencil

Crazed MVS Addict
Received mine today. Works great.

Getting the SD card in and out is a PITA. I have no fingernails. I placed a credit card object nearby.

I just use the edge of an SD Card adaptor to poke the card in and out. Convenient since that's where the SD card is going to, anyway!

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Yeah I don't think everything is up and running properly yet.
I can't register my SSD3 serial in the downloads section either.

That isn't up an running at all..but the forums should be..I'll ping Todd.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I can't get "verified" to use the Terraonion forums for some reason. So, hopefully you guys will post here if a FW update drops or something.

Did you not receive the email?

or did the link in the email not work?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Problem fixed. We found a problem with the email account that sends out the new user activation links (and PM notices).

This has been fixed and new user account emails have been re-sent.

Sorry for that folks.

If any of you guys use Twitter, feel free to reach out to me there in case of any problems. It's @ToddsNerdCave

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I received my authentication email and SSDS3 today, cheers!

Super SD System 3

MAKE A PURCHASE OF THE Super SD System 3 on 05/09/2018
I'm from Brazil, can anyone tell me if posts are standard?