Peace On Earth...

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
...not. Still, have a merry Christmas, happy festivus, happy Chanukka, whatever gets you through the night, guys.

Looking forward to Russian Eggs and Vodka now, we mainly celebrate Christmas on 24th so we'll have dinner and then I'm going to light up a big fat cigar and try to have a nice evening with the missus and mother in law.

giphy.gif

Knud

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Merry christmas, or whatever floats you’re boat

It is same here, mainly christmas are celebrated today.
Mostly just enjoying good food and time with the family. Maby a stout or three

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Merry Christmas, Tak, and all you other crazy funsters too! Autocorrect changed funsters to Munsters on me, so, give Lily a good shag for the holidays and don't drink ANY of Grandpa's potions, especially if he claims it protects against Covid.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Peace on Earth is the title of the greatest Superman story. It’s a story in which Superman is humbled. He tries naively to feed the entire world, delivering shipment of food day after day to country after country. Often feared, often rebuked. He realizes in the end after a dictator destroys a shipment of grain he tried to carry in to that country that he alone can not save the world. For while he is a super man he is but one man, and Peace on Earth will require us all - so he takes a new approach, one that will take generations in which seeks to plant the literal (and figurative) seeds that will provide for his fellow man.

It’s all very sappy, some would dare to call it trite, but a read through of Peace on Earth during the holidays is just about my only Christmas Tradition.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Merry Christmas guys. At work, pretty much done for the day. Was told we might get to leave a few hours early. Has been a pretty decent day so far.

Enjoy everyone.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Good will to men ...and women.

BR_Penguin_burial-2-.jpg

Watched this a little late for the season, but holy hell this scene gets weirder with the passage of time and better film transfers. It's trippy.

Merry Christmas.