Pep's Collection

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
Hi,

I had my video game collection stored for many years. Many years later, thanks to COVID lockdowns, I found time to start building a dedicated space for it; now my jewel of the crown (Neo Geo) finally has a dedicated space and wanted to share it here, the place/community that many years ago helped me to build a significant part of it.

I hope you like it:

20220622_210155~4.jpg

20220622_233317~2.jpg

20220622_233649~2.jpg
20220622_235046~2.jpg

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Advocat_rovira comeback! Nice stuff. How many 1cc's? :D

Didnt knew having hoards of duplicates was now a thing tho.

Do you still have my stuff? :)

Last edited:

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
Advocat_rovira comeback! Nice stuff. How many 1cc's? :D

Didnt knew having hoards of duplicates was now a thing tho.

Do you still have my stuff? :)
Hi! - Good memory, hope you are doing well. I haven't sold anything so I should still have your games, although to be honest I'm not 100% sure which where, please remind me (sorry but too many years have passed).

I have doubles because I builded the collection many years ago, prices were not like now, for some titles it was peanuts (e.g. during the last days of Neo Geo), sometimes I wanted to imrpove the condition of some games (ideally I wanted New or like new stuff), have replacement cases, backups, sometimes due to bying a bundle...

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Damn... The collection gallery is getting insane! I think it might be heaven.

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
The
You managed to fit all of this in STORAGE
I always kept my Neo Geo collection in my parent's house until I had a dedicated space for it where I live now.

When I moved to my current home I filled a room with boxes containing the rest of the collection (not shown in the pictures posted above) until I found the time to build a dedicated space for it.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Hi,

I had my video game collection stored for many years. Many years later, thanks to COVID lockdowns, I found time to start building a dedicated space for it; now my jewel of the crown (Neo Geo) finally has a dedicated space and wanted to share it here, the place/community that many years ago helped me to build a significant part of it.

I hope you like it:
thanks to covid? you mother fucking fuck...millions of people died.

also, your watermarks are gay as fuck. gayer than ultra4thfag's.

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
thanks to covid? you mother fucking fuck...millions of people died.

also, your watermarks are gay as fuck. gayer than ultra4thfag's.
Understanding something beyound its literal meaning (e.g irony) requires having some intelligence and reading skills... obviously not something that can be expected from such a "bright" remarks maker (hint to your brain: by bright I didn't mean bright actually)

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Understanding something beyound its literal meaning (e.g irony) requires having some intelligence and reading skills... obviously not something that can be expected from such a "bright" remarks maker (hint to your brain: by bright I didn't mean bright actually)
- beyond*
- irony has nothing to do with literalness (https://www.dictionary.com/browse/irony)
- remarks maker is a dumb way of describing a "poster"

not even a fucking brit like @StevenK would add a 'u' to beyond.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member

Are you a Alanis Morissette fan?

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
- irony has nothing to do with literalness (https://www.dictionary.com/browse/irony)
Exactly, but you don't get it... anyway, you will be the first moron I add to the ignore list, at least you can spot a typo, congrats, now I'm sure you are anxious to get your "certificate of achievement" when you get home, like any other 4 year would, oh, and before trying to offend anyone with the word "gay", consider changing your avatar... bye bye

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Exactly, but you don't get it... anyway, you will be the first moron I add to the ignore list, at least you can spot a typo, congrats, now I'm sure you are anxious to get your "certificate of achievement" when you get home, like any other 4 year would, oh, and before trying to offend anyone with the word "gay", consider changing your avatar... bye bye
so you don't understand irony and how to express or identify irony...but i don't get it? hmmmm

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
basic hasn't come to terms with his own sexuality yet, please understand.

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
basic hasn't come to terms with his own sexuality yet, please understand.
Makes sense, thanks

The LGBT community is very inclusive, he'll be welcome to join it if needed.

gray117

Crazed MVS Addict
15 Year Member
Lots of nice stuff... But yeah that aes + CD section is something else.