10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
233-head_tilt.jpg

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I might be interested if you could make some blurrier, bigger pictures and post them upside down .

bulbousbeard

Iconic Romhacker Analinguist
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What an interesting control panel design. Player 2 basically has to ask player 1 for permission to start.

Player 2: May I play, too?
Player 1: Not at this time.
Player 2: If you don't let me play right now, I'm pressing the big "EXIT GAME" button.

Last edited:

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
A Quick Google Search for 55 inch led TVs shows that they can be had for between $400 to $4000.

To me, a hyperspin cab is worth $400, but not much more.

Also, a city policy that doesn't allow inter-personal sales a la classified ad? Something doesn't smell right.

jeff10

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
seriously lemon person your an idiot. This was acquired at no cost we have two of them. I know what its worth and if its a 400.00 tv that's fine. Your more than welcome to come down and ill sign the paper work as well as the city clerk for the trade. Not everything is a conspiracy. Or if you want you can donate a tv for training and if it makes you feel better you can mount it to the wall in the training room.

A Quick Google Search for 55 inch led TVs shows that they can be had for between $400 to $4000.

To me, a hyperspin cab is worth $400, but not much more.

Also, a city policy that doesn't allow inter-personal sales a la classified ad? Something doesn't smell right.

Last edited:

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
seriously lemon person your an idiot.

>.<

I didn't insult you, what gives? Seriously, these emulation cabinets are rarely worth what is being asked for retail. I wasn't shitting on your thread, just setting proper expectations, value wise. And I'm serious about that city policy. Not saying it's a conspiracy, but insulting someone that says something doesn't seem right doesn't make you look any better.

..and it's Lemony Vengeance.

.. and it's 'you're' (you are)

Last edited:

jeff10

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hmm ok. Anyhow its still up for trade if anyone wants it. And it can be bid on or posted on a action or traded that's how its written. Just do not want to deal with a auction.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
this isn't going good ... man fix your pictures... remove the extra explanations - just put it for trade .. and all will be fine.