Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (3DS)

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Just want to raise some awareness for this game. Released late last year, Persona Q is the Etrian Odyssey formula with Persona characters and systems slapped on top. Everything is very well done, most of dialogue has voice work and the audio is the usual Persona jazz-pop. It makes me happy to see Atlus continue to pump out quality titles despite being owned by Sega.

Hopes are high for Persona 5 later this year on PS4.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Just want to raise some awareness for this game. Released late last year, Persona Q is the Etrian Odyssey formula with Persona characters and systems slapped on top. Everything is very well done, most of dialogue has voice work and the audio is the usual Persona jazz-pop. It makes me happy to see Atlus continue to pump out quality titles despite being owned by Sega.

Hopes are high for Persona 5 later this year on PS4.

I played the demo on Otarian Oddsey, and wasn't impressed by the demo seems like old school Dungeon crawl. And this game's price is a little high but I can understand that, but I'm an Atlus fan. I've also got a backlog. Is there a demo for it?

Isn't a PS3 version in the works too?

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
If Etrian Odyssey didn't do much for you then you probably should pass on Persona Q.

And as far as I know Persona 5 will be on PS3 and PS4, yeah.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
If Etrian Odyssey didn't do much for you then you probably should pass on Persona Q.

And as far as I know Persona 5 will be on PS3 and PS4, yeah.

My PS3 is left at my house, so it's dusty. I usually only play Pinball Arcade on there. I have the season pass. It saves $. It has many of the pins they have at Blainbrook in Blaine, including Terminator 2, which is 1/2 hour near my parents house. If I have off a weekend or I usually get them off, I am a regular there playing the tournments since 2008. I've won a few times, earning money and gift certificates. There is also Bunnys bar near my house that has a spiderman stern pin and SS Billiards next in Hopkins.

Back on topic: I will replay the demo of Etrian Oddessy.

Last edited: