PGM Motherboard, VF Kids STV

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I prefer trading, please see link to the games that I want at bottom of this post.

STV Virtua Fighter Kids- $35

DSC01793.jpg

Check out my other selling threads too:

Console Stuff-
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198759

MVS-
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198884

Shit that I want-
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198762

Last edited:

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Excellent's price on a used PGM mobo is $122 before overseas shipping. The last one I saw for sale on this forum was for $135 (though I don't know if it sold).

Last edited:

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Excellent's price on a used PGM mobo is $122 before overseas shipping. The last one I saw for sale on this forum was for $135 (though I don't know if it sold).

Excellent's prices are not so excellent anymore (sorry, couldn't resist. :loco:) They also want 448.00USD (before shipping) for a KOFXI cart only

They're not a very good barometer for price checking anymore.

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
The price list that I referenced has KOF XI as $320, but it's a couple months old. Personally, I don't think that game is worth $50, but that's just my opinion.

A couple weeks ago, I bought a Sega Genesis for $10. If I had to pay $90 for one, I gladly would have, if that was the cheapest I could find one. Again, that's just my opinion, some people wouldn't pay $1 for one.

Used shit is only worth what the seller wants to give it away for, and what the buyer is willing to pay.

And that's why I also tried to find threads selling on this forum. The only one I found was $135.

I felt that was bit high, and considering the minor sound issue, decided to sell mine for $90. I bought it for more than that, knowing about the sound issue, and was completely satisfied with the purchase. The few PGM games that I own are (again, in my opinion) great.

I don't feel as though $90 is too much for this board. If you want to make me an offer, go ahead. If you want to trade me something for the board, even better.

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
bump for you dude... josh is a great guy and awesome seller....

In fact, I think that used to be my motherboard and I can attest that the sound pot issue is hardly that, just an occasional crackle.

payment_due

Arcade Trading Room Troll? Well its about damn t
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
If I had $90 I'd jump on this board. Sorry that I can't. I think that's a very good price.

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Yes, this is the board that you sold me Seth.

Sorry for the delay on the pics, work's been rough lately, I'll try to get them by the weekend. If you really want to see it, let me know and I'll get them sooner.