Pic of big red next to a candy cab?

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Gameroom001.jpg

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Nice cabs in dead. I think a big red is the only woody I would ever get again.

Now... How about pics of a big red next to a mini Cute ? :)

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Can't afford to finish the walls, but who cares I got killer cabs! :)

arcade game

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Really nice looking cab's
That big red looks so f*%%*%g sexy

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member

Priorities, man, priorities.

I bet when nobody's looking the big American cab picks on the little Japanese cabs.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Two of my top 5 all time fave looking cabs in that shot! Only missing a MK2 woody, a Neo Candy 25, a Capcom Mini Cute. Looking awesome pipes, very clean!

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Thanks for the compliments guys. I can't be the only one though, where are all the other pics?

One day I might have to sell one of them so I can afford to drywall the kids bedrooms and the kitchen. For now though, it's all about the cabs. As someone else stated.....PRIORITIES!

I bet when nobody's looking the big American cab picks on the little Japanese cabs.

Especially given the fact that the Neo weighs about as much as both of those Blasts combined. There is definitely some bullying going on when I'm not around.

Sorwah

Crossed Swords Squire
I would so get a candy if my knees would actually fit under the CP :(. Sucks when I'm in Japan playing them as well.

Sorwah

Crossed Swords Squire
6'7".

I typically have to wide-leg or lean forward while sitting on the edge of the seat so my knees are lower/wider though my feet aren't planted.

I also have a size 16-17 shoe which is the main reason I wide-leg my stance because the feet have to be at an angle.

Last edited:

were8kosh

Rugal's Thug
15 Year Member
6'7".

I typically have to wide-leg or lean forward while sitting on the edge of the seat so my knees are lower/wider though my feet aren't planted.

I also have a size 16-17 shoe which is the main reason I wide-leg my stance because the feet have to be at an angle.

lol im 6'7 also. dont you just love it when poeple ask if you play basketball lol. you must be like me when buying shoes from a store. you see all the ones you want to buy but end up looking for anything in 16s or higher.

Sorwah

Crossed Swords Squire
lol im 6'7 also. dont you just love it when poeple ask if you play basketball lol. you must be like me when buying shoes from a store. you see all the ones you want to buy but end up looking for anything in 16s or higher.

Yeah man, my two favorite lines are "No, do you play miniature golf?", and the other I use whenever, "Hey, at least I know everyone looks up to me no matter how much I look down on them."