Pictures of Korean Neo Geo AES, Arcade stick and games (VIC-A)

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
go to the link for all the pictures

http://www.ebay.de/itm/CONSOLE-NEO-...917377?hash=item4b04228141:g:fasAAOSw7XZXh1UH

$_57.JPG

IMG_1797_zpsqi8rjmuv.jpg

IMG_1795_zpslafh485u.jpg

IMG_1800_zps3zwo72rv.jpg

IMG_1791_zps4vjrlmun.jpg

IMG_1793_zpsmk8id6x1.jpg

IMG_1783_zpsgiq3f6fk.jpg

IMG_1785_zpswlcpa1xl.jpg

always interesting to see one

Last edited:

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
IMG_1796_zpsa3od7yqj.jpg

IMG_1787_zpsddhace5u.jpg

IMG_1786_zpshcmv7nwp.jpg

Also include 2 korean games version ! The Korean Games are US ENGLISH VERSION OF THE GAMES with a korean sticker who translate all details of the game, a kind of certificat that it's allowed in the country !

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
It's pretty cool, been watching this auction for awhile.

There's a boxed console up too (from Japan) that's listed on both eBay & Yahoo Auctions and it's a much cheaper price on Yahoo.

To the OP, if this is your auction this should be posted in the Marketplace section. General isn't a place to be advertising your wares if you're the seller.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I didn't even know that was a thing. Very interesting.

-SD-

Camel Slug
I've always wanted one of these.... having 'NEO•GEO' in Korean on the front of the console just seems kind of unique and cool.

As far as I'm aware Last Blade is known as Last Soldier in Korea, but I've never been able to find a picture of the artwork.

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Wow looks very cool especially with it's matching Joystick! Hopefully whoever wins it is on here and will post up some pics and more details on it.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Wow looks very cool especially with it's matching Joystick! Hopefully whoever wins it is on here and will post up some pics and more details on it.

That would be nice but it probably will go into a vault never to be seen again.

retro

Crazed MVS Addict
what pics or info are you expecting? Pretty much everything is covered on the pics, and a person buuing it won't have any info that's not in the auction.

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Nice find, I knew there were Korean MVS carts such as the red shock troopers etc but not specific Korean AES versions. It reminds me of the Korean Mega Drive a little, similar to the Jap model 1 but with Samsung logos on it. Seems strange how they didn't want to use the standard model sold outside of Japan in other regions like Europe or the US.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
ive seen 6 or 7 Korean AES systems over the years and this one is in the best condition of the ones I have seen pics of, they are usually scuffed up pretty bad. also this is the first time I have seen the korean AES carts. never seen the korean "explanation" labels. cool!

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
There was one old member used to sell lots of korean version of samurai shodown 4 AES here. And korean was censored and people were happy about it........

I just stay away from korean AES........

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
There was one old member used to sell lots of korean version of samurai shodown 4 AES here. And korean was censored and people were happy about it........

I just stay away from korean AES........

LS - I know whom you speak of. I used to purchase some AES games off of him.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Yeah, pichai.
He was a decent guy.
I wasn't especially pleased about getting a censored Sam sho iv, but the trade off was it kicked off my collecting Korean carts. Also, I wouldn't kick a Korean cart system out of the bed for eating crackers. It would be nice to own.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
I have always wanted a Korean AES in my collection. Every one I have come across has been beat to fuck! What's with them and beating the hell out of stuff? Damn communists!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Not sure if I understand your argument partner.
Although, I'm not sure where I came up with the idea that there was an Korean AOF 3. Besides the fact that it was another big game in 96.
I thought you were linking to a thread/page that had further information (like saying "use the search function next time"), but that wiki link has none.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
I thought you were linking to a thread/page that had further information (like saying "use the search function next time"), but that wiki link has none.

I see the issue.
It looks like an issue with the bbs and the html. There's a bullet point in the link. Try copy and pasting the link in your browser

http://www.neo-geo.com/wiki/index.php?title=NEO%E2%80%A2GEO_Korean_Cartridges

If that doesn't work, try going to this page and clicking on the Korean cart link.
http://www.neo-geo.com/wiki/index.php?title=Neo_Geo_FAQs_and_Guides

I'd try to modify the name of the page, but I don't think I have access to update the wiki pages.