Pixeljunkie selling almost everything...seriously - PCE, Neo, Vita...everything

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
No, nothing is wrong. Everything is fine. I just want LESS SHIT stacking up. This is like 30+ years of accumulating.

There is a link at the top with pics, but you'll have to scan over pics looking for what you want pics of. It's not categorized because that's a ton of work. If you are having problems finding pics of something, HMU.

Before the Neo police start thumping my taint, not everything is priced yet. Consider it a sneak peek. I am in the process of pricing everything. But in the interest of time, I will update this thread in phases. If you see something not priced you wanna talk about, HMU - I just literally haven't gotten to it yet.

Phase one: PC Engine (and a few Neo AES carts)

Everything in PCE is priced, if it's off or you want a bulk deal, etc, just HMU .

Shipping is extra, based on what you get blah blah blah.

XOXO

Last edited:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
No, nothing is wrong. Everything is fine. I just want LESS SHIT stacking up. This is like 30+ years of accumulating.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BEqgZLCRxTPIqshQYkcE_wff-IcP2kbtNdiyYBBnM14/edit?usp=sharing

There is a link at the top with pics, but you'll have to scan over pics looking for what you want pics of. It's not categorized because that's a ton of work. If you are having problems finding pics of something, HMU.

Before the Neo police start thumping my taint, not everything is priced yet. Consider it a sneak peek. I am in the process of pricing everything. But in the interest of time, I will update this thread in phases. If you see something not priced you wanna talk about, HMU - I just literally haven't gotten to it yet.

Phase one: PC Engine (and a few Neo AES carts)

Everything in PCE is priced, if it's off or you want a bulk deal, etc, just HMU .

Shipping is extra, based on what you get blah blah blah.

XOXO
That is an impressive list! You should sell all of that and get another windy.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I like this format. I should probably do something similar one day.
until then.... let me see that vita stash.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I like this format. I should probably do something similar one day.
until then.... let me see that vita stash.
Good lord, that's the most daunting of all my stuff. Hundreds of games plus multiple systems, hacked and stock PSTVs. Not looking forward to cataloging it all. But it's more than likely gonna be Round 2

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If its highlighted in yellow does that indicate it is sold?
Also, are you in the USA?

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just want to submit a complaint. What PJ sold me has caused me harm. I bought a retrotink 2x to use and I seem to have sliced my eyes wide open on the god damned sharp ass pixels.

Thanks man 🤣

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
ok...so it appears no one here gives a shit about PC Engine stuff....any nominations for which group I price next for Round Two?