Pixeljunkie selling almost everything...seriously - PCE, Neo, Vita...everything

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Priced NGPC, SNES/SFC, Gen/MD, Dreamcast and Saturn

NGPC games are in the clear case only. No clamshells or boxes.

Last edited:

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I'd vote Vita, but I'm really only curious about prices on Odin Sphere and Tales of Hearts, assuming you have them.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I'd vote Vita, but I'm really only curious about prices on Odin Sphere and Tales of Hearts, assuming you have them.
I do. My Odin Sphere is the preorder w/art book. I know most peeps are only wanting standard games?

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I do. My Odin Sphere is the preorder w/art book. I know most peeps are only wanting standard games?
Gah, yes, you are correct in my case. I'm not a huge Vanillaware fan, so I'd prefer the toe dip.

edit: I forgot about Grand Kingdom also.

Last edited:

Ghaleon

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are a few PCE I'm interested in, haven't had time to really get into it tho :)

Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff priced for sure

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Some stuff sold, some new stuff priced. Still haven't gotten to the Vita pile yet.

I also listed this on FB, and jesus christ so many goddamn timewasters. And people thinking they "caught you slippin" on things only to find out they don't know how to read.

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Some stuff sold, some new stuff priced. Still haven't gotten to the Vita pile yet.

I also listed this on FB, and jesus christ so many goddamn timewasters. And people thinking they "caught you slippin" on things only to find out they don't know how to read.
Timewasters are everywhere nowadays. I can’t tell you how many dopes I’ve been dealing with trying to sell items at less then the going rate. I don’t get why people waste their own time let alone mine.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Looking for a quick sale on these - 2 PS Vita 2000's, excellent shape, CIB (will take more pics soon)

Vita madness will be starting very soon

$165 shipped each in the US - PP gift or add 4% EXPIRED

Last edited:

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Got one of those Vitas - good deal folks, don't pass this up. Excellent condition, packaging, and he even threw in a carrying case (what a guy!) 😁

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Vita systems are gone - still have some PSTVs, also added a couple android/linux handhelds :beer:

Priced PSP stuff, added the Vita list, will take me some time to price it all out, but lemme know if you want something ASAP

Last edited:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I sent a PM but didn’t get a response. Is that because no euros? Or just no faggots? :crying:

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I sent a PM but didn’t get a response. Is that because no euros? Or just no faggots? :crying:
lol, sorry about that - I replied just now. I blame alcohol. Just shipping to US at the moment, but I'll let you know if that changes.