PLANET-DISSOLVING DUST CLOUD IS HEADED TOWARD EARTH!

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
Kirk Foiden said:
Wow. Well played. Someone actually used a Jar Jar Binks quote, when it's actually funny.

I kind of liked the timing of this one.
Oh, FINE. I see how it is. I make another geeky reference to your original geeky reference, and I just get swept under the rug.

You and Mark of the Wolves can go off and have a Jar-Jar love-in for all I care. Go. GO!

:crying: :crying: :crying:

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
sQuareh4t3r said:
Oh, FINE. I see how it is. I make another geeky reference to your original geeky reference, and I just get swept under the rug.

You and Mark of the Wolves can go off and have a Jar-Jar love-in for all I care. Go. GO!

:crying: :crying: :crying:

Hehe. Sorry. Didn't think your quote needed a direct reply. It kind of spoke for itself. I always like the PSO stuff. :)

But in all seriousness, I just couldn't help but reply to the other quote because it turned a not so good memory, into a good one. Bad material source for a good punchline. It's a kind of irony that's so rare, you gotta take notice. Much more rare than reminiscing on good memories.

sQuareh4t3r

Kirk Foiden said:
Hehe. Sorry. Didn't think your quote needed a direct reply. It kind of spoke for itself. I always like the PSO stuff. :)

But in all seriousness, I just couldn't help but reply to the other quote because it turned a not so good memory, into a good one. Bad material source for a good punchline. It's a kind of irony that's so rare, you gotta take notice. Much more rare than reminiscing on good memories.
I'm just fucking around. My night's going to consist of finishing off a 12 pack before my roomies get home, so you're gonna have to expect some rather erratic/incomprehensible posts from my drunk ass in the next few hours. :crying:

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
Here I come from left field

sQuareh4t3r said:
I'm just fucking around. My night's going to consist of finishing off a 12 pack before my roomies get home, so you're gonna have to expect some rather erratic/incomprehensible posts from my drunk ass in the next few hours. :crying:

Maybe you'll fuck your roomies.

sQuareh4t3r

Stinky-Dinkins said:
Maybe you'll fuck your roomies.
This is the least humorous thing I've ever seen you post.

I demand more of you.

sQuareh4t3r

Stinky-Dinkins said:
With the way you talk to me sometimes you'd think I was Square.
If you were Square, you'd show up a few times a week to work looking abused and disheveled, with bruises and cuts and scrapes on your face and a few missing teeth here and there. Alarmed, everyone would demand to know what's going on.

"It's... it's nothing. I just fell down the stairs," you'd say sheepishly, not wanting to put me into any real danger. You know how I hate being exposed for what I really am.

But then one of your coworkers would notice your neck and his eyes would widen, then he'd ask "Whoa, since when did stairs use irons?" You'd forgotten all about that night I pressed the clothes iron to the soft flesh of your neck, after you'd sassed me about how Final Fantasy VII was the greatest game ever.

Not having any suitable excuse, you'd break down into tears and clutch your coat to your bosom. Everyone would have a perplexed and bewildered look on their face as you ran from the room, sobbing.

That's what would happen if you were Square.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
I will hit you so hard that 3 in your name will turn around and become an E. The other letters will remain the same.

sQuareh4t3r

Stinky-Dinkins said:
I will hit you so hard that 3 in your name will turn around and become an E. The other letters will remain the same.
Fair enough.

But you'll still be the one crying like my mother when it's all said and done, son.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
Your mother crying must sound like the battle cry of a thick-handed manly man.

You don't want none of this.

*shows you the goods*

That's what I bring to the table.

sQuareh4t3r

Stinky-Dinkins said:
Your mother crying must sound like the battle cry of a thick-handed manly man.

You don't want none of this.

*shows you the goods*

That's what I bring to the table.
You win for now, but that's only because I know how to choose my battles.

Just you wait until we're on that pioneering spacecraft. I'm gonna find you and we're gonna settle this once and for all, with plasma weapons and anti-grav shoes and hyper armor and all the things that make life worth living. Oh yes, I can hardly wait.

You're mine, Dinkins.

IMTheWalrus

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
This is the stupidest shit ever. It's under entertainment section of yahoo. I would say that is fairly unreliable.

sQuareh4t3r

IMTheWalrus said:
This is the stupidest shit ever. It's under entertainment section of yahoo. I would say that is fairly unreliable.
Shut up.

You'll be the first to feel the wrath of my Stag Cutlery (after I take care of Dinkins, that is).

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
sQuareh4t3r said:
(after I take care of Dinkins, that is).

Yeah, we'll see. Keep in mind that if I were a movie I'd be rated NC-17.

For full frontal.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Kirk Foiden said:
Wow. Well played. Someone actually used a Jar Jar Binks quote, when it's actually funny.

I kind of liked the timing of this one.

:kekeke:

Damn the second page is straight hardcore. :drool_2:

sQuareh4t3r

Mark of the Wolves said:
:kekeke:

Damn the second page is straight hardcore. :drool_2:
Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?

*BBBBBRRRRZZZZTTTT* (that's the noise my Stag Cutlery makes)

Now we're light one member. Anyone else want to hop on board?

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Stinky-Dinkins said:

dxnt6u.jpg

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
Ahahahaha.

He's sitting in a gazebo. We gots niggas in the gazebos boss.

I know for a fact that he does play.

sQuareh4t3r

Stinky-Dinkins said:
Ahahahaha.

He's sitting in a gazebo. We gots niggas in the gazebos boss.

I know for a fact that he does play.
05723a44.gif

That's the face Dinkins makes when I walk in the door, people. He's like putty in my hands.