*PLEASE DELETE* all transactions completed

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kof 2000 US

Fanshiro said:
Hello People, This time I am looking for US AES KOF 2000. It has to be legit, not home made or conversion.

I don't mind if it was distributed by NGF, thus the logo on the back of the insert. I am hoping to complete my US KOF series with uniform insert.

So if you are stuck with one and hoping to sell it, send me an email or PM me.
I have done my research and consulted with many friends here.
I am only willing to pay for a **reasonable** price and not some stupid U$ 1K+. Last cart that was sold on ebay was around U$ 400+, so my offer will be around there, but just PM me if you have any other reasonable offer in mind. I will be glad to listen.

Thanks a lot

ngfusa has one for $1500.00 !

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Get the japanese and print a US insert.

Cheaper

Legit

...and looks nice.

Fanshiro

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I would love to, but i neither have the hardware and material to produce a high quality insert...

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Atrophyed said:
Get the japanese and print a US insert.

Cheaper

Legit

...and looks nice.

Where do you get the US insert file to print? Are there some high quality scans around somewhere?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
galfordo said:
Where do you get the US insert file to print? Are there some high quality scans around somewhere?

I know I've seen a scan, let me see if I can find the site.

J Dubz

n00b
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Us Kof 2000?

There's a US version of that? Damn where the hell was I at. I mean when you check the master list it's only listed under jap. lol finding one. :lol:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
J Dubz said:
There's a US version of that? Damn where the hell was I at. I mean when you check the master list it's only listed under jap. lol finding one. :lol:

Do a search on KOF2000 and NGF to explain why its not there. Which personally I think is stupid but anyway. They're findable.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
You guys can argue all day long, but the bottom line is that NGF was indeed given permission to release them. No, i'm not an NGF fanboy, but I thought i'd make it clear. Since The owners of NGF have caused a little "ruckis" in the neo community, and since there was so much confusion identifying the truth about this cart, it was left out of the price guide. Finally, after it was proven legit, it was still excluded from the price guide in a childish manner.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
ResOGlas said:
You guys can argue all day long, but the bottom line is that NGF was indeed given permission to release them. No, i'm not an NGF fanboy, but I thought i'd make it clear. Since The owners of NGF have caused a little "ruckis" in the neo community, and since there was so much confusion identifying the truth about this cart, it was left out of the price guide. Finally, after it was proven legit, it was still excluded from the price guide in a childish manner.

True. NGF is definitely teh suk, but they were given rights to print the inserts and manuals. I certainly wouldn't pay big bucks for it, but it is legit, unfortunately.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Man, start a new thread instead of bumping/editing an irrelevant one.

Fanshiro

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well the moderator said only one thread per person allowed each time. I cannot delete my own thread , i guess this is the only considerate way.