please delete my posts: per chat admin #A54

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
a me i mahjong non mi sono mai piaciuti anche perché non ci capisco proprio niente delle regole :conf: pero le tettone jap mi piacciono tanto :drool_2: per quello il mio gioco preferito di questo stile qui con lo spogliarello di donne e pachinko sexy reaction della sammy
sxyreact_1.png
sxyr0080.jpg

I enjoy big boobs too. Makes it difficult to get over my mahjong addiction.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm actually in 2 minds about it all...

It's not really that lewd.... but I suppose I'd best do it just incase people start a trend of posting weird topless Anime Womenz all over NG.com without spoilers...

xROTx

PS. Except for the accounts who can't post any images of course...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
julio-terry... War room locked for a bit....

Think of it as a lesson of not what to tell a drunken Azn on a Saturday afternoon when he's enjoying the sports channels...

xROTx

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
julio-terry... War room locked for a bit....

Think of it as a lesson of not what to tell a drunken Azn on a Saturday afternoon when he's enjoying the sports channels...

xROTx

best to be careful, rot. i don't wanna see you taken away in handcuffs by the internet police.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
best to be careful, rot. i don't wanna see you taken away in handcuffs by the internet police.

I DON'T BELIEVE... this guy threatened to report the website because:

1) We didn't do as he asked and delete his posts...
2) I War Room locked him because he wouldn't take NO for an answer...

xROTX

PS. MAN... this forum is getting fookin' strange... so many Pussies about who know fook all about anything...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Julio Terry, we don’t remove posts period. There is no Personal Identifying Information here so we are not in violation of any potential GDPR law you may be fantasizing about.