Please help! RGB S-Video project... again..

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Well, I still havent figured it out. The scenero is:

I bought a RGB to S-Vid converter from MAS last year that I use with my MVS system. I have been to gamesx and assembled a cable with the correct pinouts {RGB GND and SYNC} that connects to the converter. Also since the Neo doesn't output the required 12v, I have a standard arcade voltage regulator to supply the 12. But it doesnt work! I cant figure it out. I know for a fact that I have everything wired properly (according to gamesx) and cleanly. Please, I'm begging, I need some guidence here. I want the s-vid and I do not want a internal mod for it. My neo is flawless and I cant see me doing anything perminant to it. Please help me with this external mod, my brain is exhausted. Below is the picture of the unit. Thanks all!!!

http://home.satx.rr.com/splurge/RGB.jpg

------------------
ntm.jpg

N-T-M

well i cant help you sorry i was just curious of the rgb to svideo for the supergun, my supergun svid isnt connected to the board, theres no wires or nothing, got it from a freind guess it was stripped or never connected, this rgb to svid thing does it look good on the supergun, does it get rid of the wavy lines on the mvs games? if its good like the svid i want one, how much is it and how difficult is it to hook up, unless u can suggest a way for me to hook up my svid in my supergun

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I would have to see a picture of what you are talking about to help. The s-vid looks beautiful from the MAS converter, at least mine does. I have a friend that has a OLD model of it and it looks ok.