Please... point to members with a broken custom avatar/rank...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
... and I'll sort it...

The broken photoshop links are getting on my nerves:D

xROTx

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Can you replace all the broken icons with FilthyRear's signature please? :D

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Can you replace all the broken icons with FilthyRear's signature please? :D

Ererr... best not... I am either replacing the links with a 10 year tag or deleting it completely...

xROTx

PS. I miss CCCOOORRRYYYY___PPPOOOOONNNNNN!!!... he was a WAY better member than you...:keke:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Ererr... best not... I am either replacing the links with a 10 year tag or deleting it completely...

xROTx

PS. I miss CCCOOORRRYYYY___PPPOOOOONNNNNN!!!... he was a WAY better member than you...:keke:

Wasabi changed it. He said it was too big and annoying for the people who browse this place with their phones. I use to think the same thing but got used to it over the years and then you made it even bigger :lolz: I would have prefered Cory to be honest but CORYOON will do I guess.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Wasabi changed it. He said it was too big and annoying for the people who browse this place with their phones. I use to think the same thing but got used to it over the years and then you made it even bigger :lolz: I would have prefered Cory to be honest but CORYOON will do I guess.

Done..

xROTx

PS. You owe me a broken sig member linkie...

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

Hahahaha.... will do...

What I have currently been doing is going through old threads like the Makismo thread... as mostly it's the guys with the 10 year ranks that are fubared...

I read some of the Wizard Tilting thread again... GOOD TIMES!!:D

xROTx

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

I wholeheartedly agree with this.. however considering an analysis of his posting behaviour he will only continue to post as per usual even in the war room. Thus rendering a war room lock completely useless. At this point he is a bot, bots should be dealt with accordingly.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
At this point he is a bot, bots should be dealt with accordingly.
source.gif

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
A lot of links have been fixed... (I took Cory's advice and worked through peoples friends lists...)...

I generally either deleted the custom ranks of members who haven't logged in for 18 months... or replaced them with the new 10 year link...

I'm just waiting for those members to come back and go ... "WTF... where's ma' BADGE!!!"...

xROTx

PS. cc. Toptierarcade... answer is still no...