Plz China help me get reelected

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Spoken like an educated man who reads books.. but cant read a forum post since you quoted the wrong post... Both you and Bolten seem to be cut from the same cloth.. attacking people. Because of some past shit. Keep fighting the good fight. Bunch of salty little yes men.

Not that it matters here, but I have 2 science degrees. So I guess ive read some books and stuff too.

Facts still remain though. Check your head. You cant threaten a country with econonic crippling tariffs and then turn around and ask for their help. Boltens an idiot, and your a dick riding faggot.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Spoken like an educated man who reads books.. but cant read a forum post since you quoted the wrong post... Both you and Bolten seem to be cut from the same cloth.. attacking people. Because of some past shit. Keep fighting the good fight. Bunch of salty little yes men.

Not that it matters here, but I have 2 science degrees. So I guess ive read some books and stuff too.

Facts still remain though. Check your head. You cant threaten a country with econonic crippling tariffs and then turn around and ask for their help. Boltens an idiot, and your a dick riding faggot.

No, your

Marek

Banned

Lmao WZA you are so fucking awesome.

So anyway I did quote the right post Idk why you don't think so, but its certainly the one I intended to at any rate.

I focused on the last line because it's hilarious. The one about educated people living in a bubble. I just always assumed you were schizophrenic or something like it, what with all your crazy Jungian charts and psychological pontificating. You've always reminded me of a homeless street preacher.

As for your childlike read on the tariffs, it is understood that the crippling is on US consumers and producers alike. China has not a single fuck to give about Donnie's tariffs and could endure them for actual ever. He, on the other hand, cannot print money to subsidize our farmers forever. Their hatred of abortion will only keep them quiet for so long.

Anyway. Enjoy your ladyboys you freaked out expat degenerate! And remember, all the whores you're paying for over there would give it to Justin Treudeau (sic) for free!

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
“I am your president of law and order” - how hard and curved do you think his dick got?

Of course, anyoneee who goes against Trump is automatically a liar.

Like I wear a mask to show my disapproval of him.

Bolton is making complete sense.