Pocky and Rocky: Reshrined. The best raccoon based game of 2022

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Meant to buy this game physically but things came up. I'll get it eventually. I waited out Ninja Warriors and got it digitally for 8 bucks or something.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Meant to buy this game physically but things came up. I'll get it eventually. I waited out Ninja Warriors and got it digitally for 8 bucks or something.
I pre-ordered it because I cant pass up the opportunity to have another Pocky and Rocky game on my shelf

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Seems like a real step up from the Ninja Warriors and Wild Guns remake/remasters.

People sure are flipping out about the censoring, I get it and it is weird (not like actual kids are going to play this) but it doesn't piss me off enough to import a copy from Japan.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Seems like a real step up from the Ninja Warriors and Wild Guns remake/remasters.

People sure are flipping out about the censoring, I get it and it is weird (not like actual kids are going to play this) but it doesn't piss me off enough to import a copy from Japan.
yeah I got a lot of comments about it. I am no censorship fan but also...in this instance really dont care much about it

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I think generally people don’t care. At least I haven’t come across anyone who’s been upset about it. I think the only ones that would truly care are people into hentai. So maybe leslie m collins or something

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
do you still have to complete the game in single player first to unlock multiplayer? because that is a really dumb idea.

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
do you still have to complete the game in single player first to unlock multiplayer? because that is a really dumb idea.

It is totally dumb, but there is a code to unlock co-op without beating the story mode:

You're restricted to using Pocky & Rocky until other characters are unlocked via story mode though.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
we left Iran to avoid this kind of shit. What's happening to America

#freethepixelnipples