Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Moon Shaped Pool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
What is your favorite Radiohead album?

They're one of my favorite bands, and amazing live. For me it's probably In Rainbows, but OK Computer is close behind for me. A Moon Shaped Pearl (newest album) is much better than their previous album, King of Limbs (in my opinion).

PolluxTroy can't be the only one posting polls here!!

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Ok Computer is my favorite RH album, but Myxomatosis is probably my favorite RH song.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
In Rainbows is the pinnacle of Radiohead. I actually prefer Amnesiac over Kid A. I think OK Computer is great but is overrated. People lose their shit over how electronically innovative it is, and how groundbreaking it was in its use of guitar effects pedals but I don't hear either of those claims at all. Their first two albums are awful IMO.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Radiohead are my favorite current band. Not sure how to pick a favorite album of theirs.

Creep on Pablo Honey was musically transformative for me. "Stop Whispering" is another very strong good song from P.H. and to a lesser extent so is "Everyone Can Play Guitar."

OK Computer is a great album, however, it is eternally played out for me and can only be listened to in short doses at this point.

Kid A was a leap forward in music and probably my second favorite Radiohead album.

I still remember the day I bought The Bends from The Wall in Franklin Mills mall. It seemed to be overlooked at the time but is probably my favorite Radiohead album. The themes and tones pushed all of the mid-'90s teenage buttons and I think it holds up well.

Marek

Banned
Love kid a the most. But I saw them twice during the in rainbows days, which was pretty special.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
OK Computer for me. I haven't listened to much of their new stuff, though, so I can't comment on those albums.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Kid A followed by OK Computer. And Craig is right. Radio Dread is badass.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
I've followed Radiohead since highschool and OK computer, specifically paranoid Android was completely MIND BLOWING.

The middle four albums from OK Computer to In Rainbows are their BEST, and The Bends was a prelude to their otherworldly sound. Fade Out(street spirit) was particularly good.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
I wanted to vote ok computer but come on the bends is such a solid sophmore effort.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I remember when they toured in ... '97? for OK Computer I went with a Co-worker (I worked at a PUR water filter factory at the time) wearing a Ghost in the Shell T-shirt.

Great album of pre-millenial tension.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
The first time they came to Utah all their gear was stolen. It was nearly 10 years until they OFFICIALLY came back (they did a secret show during Sundance in 2001).

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Airbag / How Am I Driving for Pearly* and Polyethylene

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member

I thought about adding that in the poll for those two songs... Those songs are fucking great!

Famicommander: That sucks for you, you're missing out. They're an amazing band. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

pulstar

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Voted The Bends, best memories and a great album. The only two Radiohead albums I can't listen to from beginning to end are Pablo Honey and King of Limbs. Good songs on both, but not my favourites.

A Moon Shaped Pool is great as well, we'll worth a listen if you haven't heard it yet.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I've only heard that creep song. I had no idea they did anything else.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member

Those are great and "A Reminder" from No Surprises/Running From Demons is also a fav

EDIT: oh I never knew A Reminder was also on How Am I Driving!

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Ok computer is the best album of the 90's imo.

To me though Amnesiac is their high point. Amazing piece of work. They have been on a steady decline since then. Listened to their latest album and it's just boring.

Amnesiac > Okc > bends > kid A > in rainbows > Kol > htt> Pablo > a moon shaped turd

Last edited: