Votes: 29 42.6%
  • Sleeve

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.2%

• Total voters

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I have a mix of loose, Shockboxes and cardboard.

My idea is to get all of them on cardboard. The ones that are still loose are that way because I haven't designed the cardboard for them yet. The ones in shockboxes are that way because I bought them with the shockbox, and fuck they are gorgeus but way too expensive and bulky to get the full collection that way.

NewNeoOwner

Quiz Detective
Windy sleeves. Shocks are cool but would have cost hundreds more. Some cover is better than none.

Buffi

Zero's Secretary
Like a filthy hippie.
The boxes to the right are empty.
pIEvJUsr.jpg

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
I store my carts on an SD card.

CheapNeoGeo

Kula's Can,
I’ll agree with others shock boxes can get expensive and can take up a good bit of space, but with the right insert they can look darn good.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Shock Boxes and Windy Sleeves.

[OCEAN]

Sakura's Bank Manager
I use Neo Mini Boxes to store the loose MVS carts. They're very practical.

Rig

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Most of my early purchases included Shockboxes. Then, I did some trades/sales and got more Shockboxes.
Near the end of grabbing carts, I had several purchases that were loose. Never got boxes for those, so my collection is fairly split.

neo-ced

New Challenger
Really cool idea, it looks very good! You should make a thread how you did them:)

I just store my games loose inside of a schublade. Nothing special! I would like to buy Shockboxes but shipping in combination with taxes make them too expensive. Maybe one day....
Yes, I'll do that someday.. I need to figure out if I can find a better cardboard before that because when I fold it, the edges ink breaks sometimes. Nothing bad but it is not perfect ^^

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Converted mine to cash and then put the cash in a Vanguard fund earning 8%.

DeWitt

n00b
Yes, I'll do that someday.. I need to figure out if I can find a better cardboard before that because when I fold it, the edges ink breaks sometimes. Nothing bad but it is not perfect ^^
Maybe fold them before you print on to the cardboard? Just an idea, I never tried it!

McColbo

Overtop Pathfinder
I just pulled the trigger and ordered 33 of the neo mini boxes from the guy on ebay. His shipping rates just went down, so that helped with that decision. I do like the shock boxes, so i'll probably just buy 5 at a time until I have enough for all of them...The mini boxes will work great in the mean time, and who knows maybe i'll decide to ditch shock boxes altogether.