Polygamy/Polyamory?

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Not to get too "relationship" themed in this thread, but would anyone here care to chime in on the idea of open relationships or similar ideas of living?

Better yet maybe some literature that would help me learn more about these topics?

Not sure if this is really the best place to look but also I would like to limit the thousands of pages that I would be sorting through on Google.

Thanks

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Polygamy and Monogamy never work.

skotgun

Geese's Limo Driver
i'm fine with just being a slut.
and i tell girls straight-up that i'm just in it for fun.
you get a surprising amount of 3-ways that way.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
oldschool said:
By chance do you suppose there is a middle-ground to that argument?

Um, that would leave polyamory... right?

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
StickmanLoser said:
Polygamy and Monogamy never work.

Truth.

People tend to have this emotion called jealousy. In the end, no matter how open minded the couple is, one of them will become jealous and the entire thing goes to shit.

If a relationship like that does work out, then neither person gives a shit about each other, so they're really just fuck buddies and nothing more.

skotgun

Geese's Limo Driver
wait...
is this the guy that used to go to nexwave when he lived in edmonton, and then moved to calgary?

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
skot said:
wait...
is this the guy that used to go to nexwave when he lived in edmonton, and then moved to calgary?
Oh, shit. Never thought you'd remember! ;)

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Abasuto said:
People tend to have this emotion called jealousy. In the end, no matter how open minded the couple is, one of them will become jealous and the entire thing goes to shit.

If a relationship like that does work out, then neither person gives a shit about each other, so they're really just fuck buddies and nothing more.
this man is correct