Pope Sazae - ongoing deal with no response

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Doing a google search of "John Blount scammer" doesn't turn up anything on Sazae, so I guess his life isn't destroyed.

Thread probably just needs a few loaded posts with the appropriate key word combinations to fix that.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
John Blount is a scammer? So, if I google search John Blount is a scammer then I should find this post stating John Blount is a scammer. It's too bad John Blount is a scammer. I thought he was a pretty good member until all this went down.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Pope Sazae is banned....

He can login... but essentially it's logging into a wall of nothing...

xROTx

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Pope Sazae is banned....

He can login... but essentially it's logging into a wall of nothing...

xROTx

See, that's why we needed to keep that Neo Geo X forum alive....specifically for cases such as this.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
See, that's why we needed to keep that Neo Geo X forum alive....specifically for cases such as this.

He has my email...

IF he wanted to ask me to unban him so he can complete the refund... I wouldn't have a problem with that...

He also has Berrys paypal address...

xROTx

PS. I'm unsure what the reference is to the NG X forum... but I'll reserve judgement on it for now...

pipes

PS. I'm unsure what the reference is to the NG X forum... but I'll reserve judgement on it for now...

We could have used it as a torture chamber for market place scum. The suffering and misery in that place would have been enough to drive anyone away for good. I can't think of a worse punishment.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
We could have used it as a torture chamber for market place scum. The suffering and misery in that place would have been enough to drive anyone away for good. I can't think of a worse punishment.

OK.. gotcha Pipester man...

At one stage I was going to kick you in the balls...

xROTx

PS. I am tired... long week...

pipes

OK.. gotcha Pipester man...

At one stage I was going to kick you in the balls...

xROTx

PS. I am tired... long week...

Ahh, the life of a mod......overworked and underappreciated.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
In case anyone ever had any doubt and because I know of a member who has been contacted and fed with false info by "John Blunt aka Pope who is a scammer" - he never contacted me or sent the money.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
In case anyone ever had any doubt and because I know of a member who has been contacted and fed with false info by "John Blunt aka Pope who is a scammer" - he never contacted me or sent the money.

John Blount aka Pope Sazae fed me this bs, that he had contacted Berry and was correcting the situation. Which is a flat out lie, as Berry has said.

Last edited:

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
I know there are some people who still give him the benefit of the doubt or feel sorry for him. Pls stop.

This right here. The dude cashed in on the goodwill of others and he'll keep cashing in as long as he has people feeling sorry for him.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
John Blount aka Pope Sazae fed me this bs, that he had contacted Berry and was correcting the situation. Which is a flat out lie, as Berry has said.

Are you sure it was Pope who contacted you, and not his girlfriend?

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
I know there are some people who still give him the benefit of the doubt or feel sorry for him. Pls stop.
There was no benefit of the doubt as soon as he started I stated Berry would let us know in truth. Sure as hell not holding my breath.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
So I suppose nothing has come out of this? Sazae is still going online with his Wii U, so I don't think he's dead or in rehab right now.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
So I suppose nothing has come out of this? Sazae is still going online with his Wii U, so I don't think he's dead or in rehab right now.

He'll be offloading that WiiU for some quality junk soon enough.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,

Never received anything back of course. Guess he's still scamming ppl like a boss

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I still can't beleive he turned out to be such a hoe.....