Pope Sazae - ongoing deal with no response

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
no worries, I'm sure he will make EVERYTHING right this time :thevt:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I thought he dun goof'd and made a deal on his new account when I saw this topic but its just a repost.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I left my Super Nintendo and a stack of games at my girlfriend's house 21 years ago. We broke up and I never got it back. Sometimes I lie awake at night reliving this horrific crime. Thanks to years of therapy, the power of prayer, and the support of a loving family, I finally managed to move on and forgive her. Maybe one day, you can too.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Keeping Pope Sazae around out of laziness was a mistake. He doesn't participate. He's just here for the free stuff. After forcing his way back in with fake accounts, he said that he needed an active account just so he can browse the forums properly. He said that he won't be using the marketplace. The thing is, he's been caught browsing the marketplace and PMing people for free stuff (and free TonK money).

Now that Rot has stepped down, Sazae knows his days on here are numbered so he went ahead and created a new fake account. This guy just can't be trusted and I sure as hell don't want to make it easy for him to browse the forums.

fhUHYDI.jpg

Pope, if you're reading this: both your accounts have been banned and I will make it my pleasure to ban your future fake accounts everyday while on the toilet taking a shit.

f7BrJ66.gif

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Yes anyone can join BUT it's a privilege that if you abuse will be taken.

Of course only sane people understand this.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
i don't understand why

1) he keeps doing it
and
2) not trying to tackle this issue in a more intelligent way?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
1) he keeps doing it
and
2) not trying to tackle this issue in a more intelligent way?

Sounds like what an addict would do. I wish he said Hi to us this time tho, oh well. There's always tomorrow's fake account.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
tf this dummy is still at it lmbo
let it go bro