Switch
CDi
XBone

Games:

Ass Creed
Smash hos
Mario after 3
Zelda after GBC
Sports games except those on Neo, sucked.
God of War
Halo after 2
Platformers after the 16 bit age
Anything on a PC after planescape torment or diablo 2

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Just thought of another two... WoW and, most shocking, Hearthstone, that fast-paced strategy card game.

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
Consoles:
CDi

Philips CDi? Even in Netherlands that was not popular.

Never played WOW not even try. Also Battlefield,Dragon Quest,Madden,Overwatch,Dota2,Team Fortress2,League of Legends,Unreal tournament,World of tanks,Clash of Clans,Pokemon(if Go is not counted) and Elder Scrolls. I have skyrim that I bought from fleamarket for couples euros but I just feel that the game will take too much time to get in to so haven't played it. Same with Witcher games.

Last edited:

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
O yea for sure I have to add any pokemon game to that list.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Xbox One.

Just wanted a disc copy of the arcade versions of Killer Instinct I and II. Instead, they released a disc that basically acts as a download code? No buy.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Xbox One.

Just wanted a disc copy of the arcade versions of Killer Instinct I and II. Instead, they released a disc that basically acts as a download code? No buy.

yeah, i remember that pissing off a lot of people. xbox fucked up this time around and it looks like they're going to stay that way throughout this gen. even the switch will eventually beat the xbone in sales if it hasn't already.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
As far as consoles:
CDI
pipin
Wii

Microsoft did start wrong this console generation forcing the kinect, IMO consoles should standarize the use of SSDs soon. I bought an Xbox One and once i found out you could use your keyboard it became my media center, now i use it for stuff like youtube and twitch. I like it sspecially for stuff like twitch because my laptop would start lagging after use, whereas in my xbox it's dedicated and streams im watching don't slowdown the machine. honestly i haven't been satisfied with a console since the Dreamcast until now, will def upgrade to the xbox one x

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
CD-i > Transformers

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Never got into Dark Souls, either. Supposedly, it's all about how tough it is.

Not really. The Souls games are hard in the way that video games used to be, and their reputation as overtly difficult games is mostly due to whiny Millenials on the internet whose idea of a video game is an interactive movie like Half-Life 2 or MGS4.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Not really. The Souls games are hard in the way that video games used to be, and their reputation as overtly difficult games is mostly due to whiny Millenials on the internet whose idea of a video game is an interactive movie like Half-Life 2 or MGS4.

both games are great, fuck you.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
I liked both of them as well, but they are interactive movies where you really have to try to fuck things up.

marktheshark

Morden's Lackey
Consoles:

Atari Lynx
Neo Geo Pocket Color
Master System - I don't care much for the library.
Xbox One - Raiden V and Cuphead are the only games that interest me, but even then, they're also on PC.
PS Vita - I considered getting one, but I changed my mind due to the proprietary memory cards and their high cost.

Games:

Most PS3 or PS4 exclusives - I don't have either system. Only PS3 exclusives that I played were Ridge Racer 7 & Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. Only PS4 exclusive I played was Killzone Shadow Fall.

Most of the Final Fantasy series - I only played the NES and PS1 versions of FF1, and the DS Remake of FF3.

Resident Evil 2, 3, and 0 - Only classic-style RE games I played were Code Veronica and the GC remake of 1. I'm not a very big fan of classic-style RE in general.

Most of the Dragon Quest series - Aside from the NES version of DQ I and one of the spinoff titles (DQ Monsters II on the GBC I think?), I haven't played the rest of the series.

Devil May Cry 3, 4, and the reboot - I already have 3, but I'm planning to finish DMC 2 first before starting the third game. I don't have DMC 4 or the reboot yet.

Most of the Deadrising series aside from the first game

Any of the Tales games - Haven't really decided which game in the series to start out with.

Most of the 3DS library - I don't have a 3DS. Only 3DS games I played were Kid Icarus Uprising and DOA dimensions.

Most of the Metal Gear games - Aside from the NES version of the 1st game and Twin Snakes, I haven't played any of the other games yet.

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Eh good examples, I tend to forget what is popular.

Only played the PC demo of the first Resident Evil.
never played any Dragon Quest
never played any Devil May Cry
never played Dead Rising (yet, I have some on Steam)
Only played the Metal Gear on NES
only played Final Fantasy VIII and X.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Never played any of the Madden games.