Post a Pic of your CMVS, AES or Neo CD............

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
None of my CMVS system were over $500, not even the ones with memory card readers.

James: You really should make a thread in the marketplace with your current CMVS and Super Gun prices and options. ;)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
James: You really should make a thread in the marketplace with your current CMVS and Super Gun prices and options. ;)

I'll end up listing one in off-site commerce. ;)

There shouldn't be any long lasting sales threads in the Neo selling forums as it's unfair to the people that are trying to sell their older systems at good prices, not to mention other CMVS makers as when people get their market privileges and see in Neo selling that there is a mass produced CMVS thread, they don't think there are other options. No mass produced items should be listed in the Neo selling forum, off-site commerce, yes. This person knows it's wrong and doesn't care.

Sludgepond

n00b
Got my CMVS up and running! :)
90qc9g.jpg

A couple questions if someone could answer: 1. What am I doing wrong with the power switch? It should light up but it doesn't. Am I missing something or has the light burnt out? 2. Is it OK to take RGB off the jamma edge along with my video encoder?
Thanks!
Now on to the finishing touches :tickled:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
The power switch (if wired correctly) most likely is a 12v one so if you aren't supplying it with 12v then it won't light up unless you get creative by opening it up or using a DC-DC converter to bump up the 5v to 12v just for the power switch light.

You can take RGBS off the JAMMA edge no problem.

nam9

Zero's Secretary
...are you wired up back to front? Can't really tell but can I see O (as in I/O) on the right side of that pic?
If that's the case, switch GND & 5v over... My 12v rockers light up (weakly) with 5v applied...

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
n1.jpg

I had an extra 4 slot laying around so I decided to mod it so I can carry it around.

n2.jpg

I placed the power switch in the front of the CMVS seeing how it didn't make any sense to me to have in placed in the back of the board.

n3.jpg

I took the CMVS to work and had my coworkers test it out. Lunch break was pretty awesome.

I'm still working out the bugs (need to recap the audio side of the PCB) but all in all I'm super happy with it. Big huge thanks to Xian Xi for answering all of my questions.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Note to self: Acquire CMVS to play at work.

That kinda sorta looks like MGM's warehouse, even though I'm sure its not.

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
Note to self: Acquire CMVS to play at work.

That kinda sorta looks like MGM's warehouse, even though I'm sure its not.

Nope, wrong side of town. My company's warehouse is located closer towards Nellis AFB.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Metal Slug, Puzzle Bobble, Baseball Stars 2 and Super Sidekicks 2. I wanted variety so they would be tempted to play.
good choices for casual gaming and some quick games. Next time bring a fighter along, that's what the Neo is all about IMHO.

Ab79

n00b
CMVS treasure chest!

The casing for my consolized MV1F is done! :buttrock:

Here is my CMVS treasure chest that my uncle made for me after giving him a drawing of what I had in mind:
Turned out great I believe! :)

Strider77

Zero's Secretary
I did this years back... still have it and is in use. Universal Bios was a pain back then. Sorry for the blurry pictures.

Last edited: