Post here is you have dealt with NeoGeo2k2 since August

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
I bought a modded Xbox from NeoGeo2k2 back in August, 2 months later I haven't received it yet. It was sent USPS Economy (I asked for a tracking number and offered to pay more for shipping if need be) and delivery time was quoted as 6-8 weeks (from California to Vancouver no less. I could walk it it that time). We have exchanged a few PM's since then, he mentioned he was having a few personal issues but would be willing to put a claim in if it has been lost. He hasn't been online since 10th October.

I have been in touch with a couple of other members in the past couple of days, and would now like to know which members he has dealt with in the past few months to find out what's going on. I have dealt with him 3 or 4 times in the past, probably sent him in excess of $750, and he has positive feedback from 70 odd members.

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
I've already talked with you personally, but yeah i'm one of the people that did business with him.

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
I'll give it a few more days, although it's not looking good. Looks like I'm out $450 from my last 2 deals on here.. :oh_no:

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
NeoGeo2k2 contacted me this evening, and this should hopefully be sorted in the next week.