Post in this thread if your 10/15/20 year member badge is missing

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
PM me with the details bro, I'll see what I can do.
Yo whats up CORY, I appreciate you checking, but though the posts remain, I think the account is long gone and the site won’t allow me to retrieve/change the password to it now. Thanks anyway though. Take care :buttrock:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Yo whats up CORY, I appreciate you checking, but though the posts remain, I think the account is long gone and the site won’t allow me to retrieve/change the password to it now. Thanks anyway though. Take care :buttrock:
Buddy! Cory or Tak would be able to just reset the password to something temporary from the admin panel, send it to you, and then you could change it manually once you were signed in

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Your old account is now a guest account for some reason. Not sure what happened. I checked the panel and I don't have the option to change your joining date but I can give you a 15 year badge, no problem.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Your old account is now a guest account for some reason. Not sure what happened. I checked the panel and I don't have the option to change your joining date but I can give you 15 year badge, no problem.
Ah ok, that makes total sense why I had such a hard time trying to get back into it lol Thank you again brother! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Mattroid

Edo Express Delivery Guy
15 Year Member
After a horribly long hiatus, I'm here for a badge

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
What disturbs me the most is the careless dusting of cigarette ash over everything.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I hear that old forumers are unlurking for badges. What is this, a 10-yr old Pokekid's fantasy come alive? :)

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I wish I never even fouuuund this website. 10 years is a silly amount of time. Wonder if anyone saved my dickpic I posted back in 2012 or something...

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
can I have one that says 30 year member just for shits and goobles