Post "MAGA"

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Only once?

I don’t associate certain types with the liberal establishment. For example, the types who only want non white voices (makes no sense), non-straight. Only Asians or Blacks playing minority roles. And of course, a black actor for 007. There’s an ethos and there’s iconoclasm, and the left that people complain about aren’t part of the establishment left at all, they are merely iconoclasts, and we know where their funding and training comes from now.

The Balkanization of societies serves the largest homogeneous society.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I did read a moron on the left once criticizing the ACLU for supporting free speech of Nazis, KKK, etc.

I knew in that moment that the possibility that we would all die on this rock before reaching the stars was very high.

Please Vulcans make contact and save us.

The last thing I want is to be saved by some spacefaring race that knows what's best for us.

We deserve to be a flyover planet for now.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
They can just teach us Warp mechanics.

Discovery had an interesting idea, but if you consider sustainability, Farscape may be the only show close to target. The future has to be biological. Ships, furniture, tools - they should be birthed and grown to use, preferably as humunculi, without ethical consideration.

Space stations have already started using fungi to grow replacement parts and perform maintenance. Fungal spores are very lightweight and can grow on human sweat into a very strong mycelium network. It’s a matter of time before we follow suit on Earth.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Dudes around here talking about taking up arms if trump tells them.

What the fuck is going on?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Dudes around here talking about taking up arms if trump tells them.

What the fuck is going on?
Dummies want to feel like they live in an action movie. Exact same reason a kid would take a rifle to patrol a neighborhood he doesn't even live in, and then put himself in a position where he has to shoot a few people. There are people who have never done anything and are just barely intelligent enough to realize they're not ever going to do anything, who are starving for purpose.