Post your concert bucket list

smuf

Vice's Love Slave
15 Year Member
I'm lucky enough to have seen most of my bucket list already.

Still would like to see:
Stevie Wonder
David Bowie
Iggy Pop/Stooges - They play near me like once a year but I always end up missing it.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Already went to all the ones I would want to go.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Add Depeche Mode. They came last year but I didn't want to pay $70 and go to the fair.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Saw Within Temptation last night, was a great show. Amaranthe was there too, but they suck.

My list:
Led Zeppelin (yeah right)
Pink Floyd (see above)
Iron Maiden
Nightwish w/Tarja (sad face)
Bob Dylan
Stratovarius
The Who

A lot of my list is more "see them before THEY die" rather than before I die (hopefully...)

I'm lucky enough to have seen iron maiden live. It was incredible.

I'd like to see baroness, personally.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
If I could only have one wish I would rewind time and go to a Wings concert! :(

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Ive been lucky enough to see some of the bands that i thought i would never be able to see, in just these past few years. I've gotten to see Bjork,Steely Dan, NickleCreek, and Deltron. As far as bands i would love to see

Michael Jackson :(
David Bowie
Megadeth
Steve Vai
Tomoyasui Hotei
The Who

Real Bout Maniac

Corporal Dick,
I'm lucky enough to have seen iron maiden live. It was incredible.

I'd like to see baroness, personally.

Years ago my friend and I saw Iron Maiden live when they were on their Brave New World tour. They were playing with Halford and Queensryche, I believe. It was an awesome show, and is in fact the only concert I've ever been to see.

A few years ago I was supposed to go and see Manowar when they were touring with Rhapsody of Fire, but they cancelled the show about 30 minutes before it was supposed to start. Everyone waiting outside the auditorium was pretty pissed about that, especially as they gave no explanation as to why they did so.

The only other show I came close to seeing was DragonForce when they were playing in Cleveland some years ago. A guy I worked with at the time was a big fan of the group and we had talked about going but it just never came about.

I'd probably be more inclined to go to concerts nowadays if: 1.) I had someone to go with. Going to shows is not something I want to do by myself, and my wife doesn't really care for the same music I do; and 2.) I lived closer to where bands actually go to. It's a minimum of a 2 hour drive to get to any major city where groups would hit, so it makes it hard trying to get up the motivation to do it.

Wife and I would still love to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra someday though.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I've seen many of my favorite bands: Slayer, Danzig, Motley Crue, AC/DC, Misfits (reunion show), Avenged Sevenfold (back when they were good, circa 2002), Bad Religion, Rancid, NOFX, Reel Big Fish, Anti-Flag, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, The Black Keys, Patrick Sweany, etc.

These are my big wants:

Pearl Jam
Rage Against the Machine (although I've seen Morello live as The Nightwathchmen)
Megadeth
Dead Kennedys (with Jello Biafra)
Iron Maiden
Weezer (pre-2002, preferably)
The Vandals (again, pre-2002)
Operation Ivy (in 88-89)
Bob Dylan

Oh, and last, but certainly not least, Weird Al. He might be number 1 on my list, depending on my mood.

King Diamond

I'd definitely go see them, too. I've never seen live footage, but I imagine it'd be a hell of a show (something like Maiden/Alice Cooper, I'd hope).

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Ive been lucky enough to see some of the bands that i thought i would never be able to see, in just these past few years. I've gotten to see Bjork,Steely Dan, NickleCreek, and Deltron. As far as bands i would love to see

Michael Jackson :(
David Bowie
Megadeth
Steve Vai
Tomoyasui Hotei
The Who

I yes, Megadeth. I saw them last year. Mustaine and Ellefson are my heroes :-)

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
I'd kill to have seen Blind Melon in '94-'95.

I actually have a story about that...

I don't even like them, but I happened to be at the last show they ever played (#'s in Houston, TX) because I went to that club every night at that point in my life, and the band's manager was looking to score for the band after the show.

My friend (at the time) ended up selling him what he was looking for (a lot of two different things), and Hoon died on the way to New Orleans that night.

That's my 'brush with fame' story.

I haven't had a chance to tell it in years.