### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Nice sink, I like the ledge above it. Also are there two mirrors? Send my regards to the rockefellers.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
How did you keep all the fluids being thrown and shot off stage out of your beers, or did you just not give a fuck?

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
How did you keep all the fluids being thrown and shot off stage out of your beers, or did you just not give a fuck?
We mostly were just chugging between band sets then making our way back to the pit for the performances. Wouldnt have even had to worry about blood in the beer because one good hit from an overweight metal head would have meant crushed beers flying from hands anyways!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Sounds like an amazing way to celebrate the holiday. What’s on deck for Devil’s Night?

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Sounds like an amazing way to celebrate the holiday. What’s on deck for Devil’s Night?
Costume bonfire party at a friend's house, which will then conclude all the fun ill be having for quite some time afterwards because i have to be a good little doofus and stop drinking and partying in prep for my shoulder replacement surgery where i will then be basically useless for about 2 months. 😭😭😭

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
M abuse at the hospital. The first RN messed up getting an IV in my right hand twice, so, she got another one, who did it on her first try in my left.
IMG_20211103_105931920~3.jpgIMG_20211103_105833304~3.jpg

@M

20 Year Member
It's annoying, but, tolerable. They kept asking me if I wanted a lidocaine injection, but, I have a pretty high tolerance for pain, so, I always decline.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
It's annoying, but, tolerable. They kept asking me if I wanted a lidocaine injection, but, I have a pretty high tolerance for pain, so, I always decline.
This is something that always interests me when people say it. How do you know you have a high tolerance for pain?

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Whenever I got blood drawn the last couple years it was always by the same woman and she would miss every time which would cause a vascular response and then my veins would constrict or whatever it is they do and it would take multiple tries. After a few times whenever I saw that lady it would just happen automatically. She was nice but just kind of awkward and very nervous which would make me nervous. Thankfully my GP changed locations and the new lady gets it the first time every time.

@M

20 Year Member
This is something that always interests me when people say it. How do you know you have a high tolerance for pain?
Because I'm able to tolerate things others cannot and will not. When I had my melanoma excised, for the second time, the plastic surgeon prescribed me narcotics for the pain, but, I didn't fill it or take anything, not even OTC painkillers. The first night was rough, once the topical anaesthetic wore off, but, I wasn't in agony either. The stitched-up, 4-inch excision wound hurt, but, not so badly that I couldn't bear it.