### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Awwww you guys are just jelly of mah awesomesauce hoboventures.

PS: Setherial, I saw Origin play at a dive bar in Alabama years ago. Hope you had fun!
I sure did, I saw Origin several times. Alabama, they hardly play in that area am I correct? Anyway, it's a cool band to see live. Amazing musicians!

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I sure did, I saw Origin several times. Alabama, they hardly play in that area am I correct? Anyway, it's a cool band to see live. Amazing musicians!

Well, they are an American band. Kansas IIRC. So it's not weird that they'd play a show there. Huntsville, AL had/has a HUUUUUUUGE metal scene. This was back in 2010. Skrillex really ruined the metal/hardcore scene where i grew up. All of a sudden all the emo/scene kids that talked shit on electronic music for years were big into dubstep and shit. Shows really tapered off, it was real sad. As far as metal and hardcore went, Huntsville's scene was really gaining momentum.

Glad you had fun! Origin has insane amounts of talent!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Great look Lach, I think you would rock a handlebar mustache with finesse :D

Thanks man, I had a beard a while back and decided to remove it but keep the mustache for a joke at work. Well suffice to say I have grown to like it!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
14516608_209126282842343_1409361587586504250_n.jpg

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
yea its a glock 42, its p nice. it does remind me of the Shield, and ive heard others say the same. Its only .380 but that works for me.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Which ones Razo?... But from what I know of Euro_pean'z...

I assume Atro... that you're wearing the cheesey white gayass trainers...

xROTx

Razo's actually way more "European" than you think of ;)

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
It's a Minnesota thing:

We look for stuff to pick up:
Spoiler:

enhance

enhance

enhance

Last edited:

xorthen

Banned
yea its a glock 42, its p nice. it does remind me of the Shield, and ive heard others say the same. Its only .380 but that works for me.

i hate little glocks. they are a pain in the ass to get a good easy grip on while shooting.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
You know he's masturbated to you, right

Pretty much what I was thinking, as well. You don't spend that much time doing something like that unless you want to get some "Union of the Snake" action going on.