20 Year Member
djjdj.jpg

ghjk.jpg

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Was about to say that.
@Sylvie got a photo of the tattoos from your right arm? (in a decent quality, no partial shown)

thank you gentlemen. <3

here are pictures depicting all of my tattoos besides the one on my left arm since we've all seen it

tattoo1.jpg

XV was my first tattoo, done with a sewing needle. Below are gargoyles perched from an illuminated scripture, and below that is more or less an icon of personal pride. bonus: there's a jailhouse tattoo you can see on my upper breast, its a sigil of my name that someone I knew in the past did.

madonna.jpg

here's Madonna

suehiro_maruo.jpg

Suehiro Maruo illustration.

BONUS in case people pissed it, this is my new tramp stamp. still has to be colored
trff.jpg

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
to counter that stupid post im going to post a picture of me smiling because i know you guys like to see your baby smile

ggrrrr.jpg

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
bunch of stuff

wow, so many haha :lolz:
Must be expensive... and painful :(

I still want one... but can't decide... I always wanted something like this:
bbe44ff14288fc68ff4c7eb2fd754db7.jpg

Edit:
What's a jailhouse? I googled it and most of the links are related to Elvis

Edit 2:

trff.jpg

I asked a JP friend if this was japanese or chinese and he said it says "demon/devil" (akuma) in japanese, quite nice :D

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
thanks!!!!!!! jailhouse tattoo is just a term for a tattoo done with ink and a sewing needle or whatever (stick n poke)

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Nice tats Sylvie, I really like that decapitated Naga on your left arm. Did you design that one?

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
thanks!!!!!!! jailhouse tattoo is just a term for a tattoo done with ink and a sewing needle or whatever (stick n poke)

Aaaah that's why google search was so weird... I only searched for jailhouse instead of jailhouse tattoo.
Michael J Fox must be such a great jailhouse tattoo artist then :keke:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Couple of updates. Below are pics from the last 2 weeks, one when I got promoted and one from me running (dying) on the NYC Marathon.

Attach67349_20161112_193951.jpg

Screenshot_2016-11-18-12-33-41.png

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Nice tats Sylvie, I really like that decapitated Naga on your left arm. Did you design that one?
no i didn't design it. its an old one. but i fell in love with it the second i saw it. definitely my warrior tattoo.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Great job ggallegos1!!