### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Wow, parasite WYO making shit up and kit adouchy as usual being an ignorant fuck. The amount of stupidness displayed here is abysmal, it's just a comment, get your heads out of your asses, all of you douchers, not just you two curs.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Wow, parasite WYO making shit up and kit adouchy as usual being an ignorant fuck. The amount of stupidness displayed here is abysmal, it's just a comment, get your heads out of your asses, all of you douchers, not just you two curs.

Agreed.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

If anyone has proven themselves ignorant, it's you with your shit comment to Clint's sister.

Fuck you.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
evil3.jpg

Robyn

Formerlyinmemoryofclint
No hurt feelings here. Don't fret.
Also lol@ the only having 47 posts comment. I spend all my time here in chat.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
If anyone has proven themselves ignorant, it's you with your shit comment to Clint's sister.

Fuck you.

Doesn't mean much coming from a goon like you. Judas piece of shit, quick to take my money and even quicker to talk shit about my dealings, your word means nothing.

Why is Clint's sister posting pics here? If she feels like she wants to share for the mere attention then there it is, attetion has been given. What the fuck is up with all these douches in shinning armor? God damn douchecelott here feeling righteous.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Robyn's a big girl now... she can take care of herself...

Meh... unsure why everyone is being so weird lately...

xROTx

PS. Robyn maybe a gurliez... but she's been here as long as many... she knows the place... and anyway as she stated.. she spends most of her time in chat with some of the forums worst delinquents...

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Doesn't mean much coming from a goon like you. Judas piece of shit, quick to take my money and even quicker to talk shit about my dealings, your word means nothing.

Why is Clint's sister posting pics here? If she feels like she wants to share for the mere attention then there it is, attetion has been given. What the fuck is up with all these douches in shinning armor? God damn douchecelott here feeling righteous.

What the fuck are you babbling about, some trade we had years ago? You think because we dealt with each other in the past we should be best buds? LMAO.

I don't even know you (outside of your inane ramblings on here, anyways).

P.S.- I AM righteous, beeyotch.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
idk you're pretty quick to take his money there buddy!!! just leave him hanging like that????!??!! what the fuck!!

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
idk you're pretty quick to take his money there buddy!!! just leave him hanging like that????!??!! what the fuck!!

Because I'm such a Judas? :lolz:

Were you expecting a handy or something, EG?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I think he was expecting head down ass up cheeks spread. One up the bum no harm done? it's like a handshake.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I gave KI $200 a couple weeks ago, now I OWN DAT AZZ. And I'm going to give it to Sylvie.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i'm perhaps going to be the most pleasant handjob you will ever give
heheheya.png

Last edited: