### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
*syl. Wuts that tumor on your leg, not toothpste this time?

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Any netboot chips you have is probably a PIC from one of us. Kind of boring to post them though.

39958950_879667028899198_565832468260181822_n.jpg

Last edited:

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
MICELE_04.jpg

Me on the far left. This shot was taken for an Ace Hardware paint special. I was the in-house photographer at the time. Cool coworkers. Best job I had.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Me on the far left. This shot was taken for an Ace Hardware paint special. I was the in-house photographer at the time. Cool coworkers. Best job I had.
Did you pullout for savings with the guy on the far right?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Mai Lover going in for full Greg here folks

The thread is called post your pic. He's making a joke. Slowsage.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapacock

Your post also makes no sense and I don't understand it, maybe I'm the one going full Greg. fuck

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
What an odd picture. Why are the men holding paint rollers and the women holdings cups?

The woman in white looks like she is going to hand the cup to the guy.

Is that to thank him for painting?

"Thanks for painting my house...let me give you some lemonade, and a blowjob".

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
What an odd picture. Why are the men holding paint rollers and the women holdings cups?

The woman in white looks like she is going to hand the cup to the guy.

Is that to thank him for painting?

"Thanks for painting my house...let me give you some lemonade, and a blowjob".

The photo shoot was a blast. We were like, "how do you have a paint party?" Unfortunately for you faggots, there was no anal/oral/vaginal/skull fucking performed nor encouraged. And seriously, why go that route? Regardless, you can tell by our demeanor that we didn't have a clue and that was great.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
The photo shoot was a blast. We were like, "how do you have a paint party?" Unfortunately for you faggots, there was no anal/oral/vaginal/skull fucking performed nor encouraged. And seriously, why go that route? Regardless, you can tell by our demeanor that we didn't have a clue and that was great.

Paint party kind of sounds like anal oral fun tho. I bet there's a fuck load of drugs in those cups.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
View attachment 51961

That actually made me lol. Buy paint, get food (wtf??) and lots of people who don't know wtf they're doing. Looks like you had fun coming up with this.