### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I think I've been very good over the years not posting in this thread. And yes, at 28 a woman will pester you 24/7 about having your child. I'm 45 and I will die childless.

If it makes you guys feel any better she is a pretty hardcore alcoholic.

But the wildcat in the sack thing makes up for it. She's like a guy, it's insane, lol.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think I've been very good over the years not posting in this thread. And yes, at 28 a woman will pester you 24/7 about having your child. I'm 45 and I will die childless.

If it makes you guys feel any better she is a pretty hardcore alcoholic.

But the wildcat in the sack thing makes up for it. She's like a guy, it's insane, lol.

Why do you want our validation?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Lookin sharp, massimiliano, very fit. No homo.

I will die childless.

There are a good bunch of people who say this and I think, "Dang, what a shame, their kid would've been a great contribution to society."

But when you said it, I felt relieved.

Last edited:

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
faLySCL.jpg

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I want to add to this by being honest and admitting that I often turn into an arrogant, egotistical jackass when drunk and can disrespect women pretty blatantly. (*ala* the girl in the pic, last night).

It's VERY easy to forget how insecure women are in general and how shitty you make them feel if you so much as admit you think some other woman is so much as "cute".

She takes it of course. But it's still bullshit the kind of damage a wagging tongue can cause.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I want to add to this by being honest and admitting that I often turn into an arrogant, egotistical jackass when drunk and can disrespect women pretty blatantly. (*ala* the girl in the pic, last night).

It's VERY easy to forget how insecure women are in general and how shitty you make them feel if you so much as admit you think some other woman is so much as "cute".

She takes it of course. But it's still bullshit the kind of damage a wagging tongue can cause.

This is a very Bret Easton Ellis Roman a Clef you are presenting to us. Thanks.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

Imagine being in your mid-40s and thinking telling your girlfriend another woman is cute is a good idea.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I figured it was obvious. You know, the whole gay thing.

Man... I sometimes wonder why some people come back...

I figure it's a mix of boredom and the fact that we actually talked to geeks on teh nets...

Essentially... we're as close to real friends it gets for some...

I'm not sayin' that you shouldn't log back in... but maybe consider the fact that the guys who stayed on long term have LONGASS memories... and we're usually grumpy as fuck...

xROTx

PS. Maybe some of you "missing... I've been busy" people should consider posting outside this weirdass "I'm back... worship me thread"...

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I have an easy answer regarding this Rot.

This is the only message board I ever visit. So if I'm going to post online it's going to be here. Hard to believe but I started posting on NG.com 20 years ago.

And perhaps unusually I still play neo Geo games regularly.

Speaking of which, SamSho 2 is still the best fighter ever made and better than SF2 ever was.

It plays so fucking good on mame4droid it's almost unreal.

FTW indeed.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I have an easy answer regarding this Rot.

This is the only message board I ever visit. So if I'm going to post online it's going to be here. Hard to believe but I started posting on NG.com 20 years ago.

And perhaps unusually I still play neo Geo games regularly.

Speaking of which, SamSho 2 is still the best fighter ever made and better than SF2 ever was.

It plays so fucking good on mame4droid it's almost unreal.

FTW indeed.

As I said... I don't tell people NOT to login...

I just find that this thread is looked upon as "I'm back... please worship me"... hangout...

I'm old.. grumpy... and basically filling in my days before my involuntary retirement...

The goal before this is to give this place a chance of making it another few decades...

Maybe you should consider contributing outside of this thread... if your claims of caring for this place is true..

Just sayin' man...

xROTx

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
As I said... I don't tell people NOT to login...

I just find that this thread is looked upon as "I'm back... please worship me"... hangout...

I'm old.. grumpy... and basically filling in my days before my involuntary retirement...

The goal before this is to give this place a chance of making it another few decades...

Maybe you should consider contributing outside of this thread... if your claims of caring for this place is true..

Just sayin' man...

xROTx

Wtf dude. Why is every rot post about rot? And why is a post about rot always about being old and grumpy?

It’s like you want us to talk to you about how you’re old.

Scott, I am glad you’re having a lot of sex with a wildcat. You’re doing this life thing right. You’re probably going to anger all the moribund Harold and Maudes of ng.c, and there are many.